1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Iron Maiden show 12th Sept

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by crd, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crd

crd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know where apart from Stubhub I could get GA entry for this paperless ticket event? I would love to go.

What about turning up on the night, concierge etc?

eBay and scalpers are out of the question due to the paperless ticket scenario, anyone any idea?

Thanks.

2. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those GA seats are popular and go quickly for Maiden. I'm sure you might have a shot at on one the night of the show, but I'm doubtful it will be much cheaper or reliable than Stubhub (300+ is pretty high though...).

I'm so mad we booked our trip the week after this show. Would love to see Maiden in Vegas. We saw the current tour last year, and it's a fantastic show. I don't know if you've seen them before. If you have and have been up front, get a cheaper seat in a section where it will sound better. Lot's of complex tunes on this set list (sonically) and it gets muddy if you're too close.

On the other hand if you haven't been front row at a Maiden show, and you are any level of fan, I can't talk you out of splurging for the better ticket, simply out of good conscience. :)

3. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to see other Maiden lovers here on the boards! \m/

I haven't been lucky enough to see them on this current tour, but I've seen them at least 4 times over the years and they never disappoint! I saw them in '08 on the "Flight 666" tour at the Forum in LA..nice to know I'm on the DVD somewhere...LOL

Enjoy the show, you will not be sorry! There's not a bad seat in the house when Maiden plays

4. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which song from the L.A. show was it?

We went north and saw them in Toronto, so I'm a pixel somewhere during Hallowed...

5. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Up the Irons!!

6. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hells yes, we planned our trip around the show :)

I saw them on this tour last summer in Indiana and am thrilled the setlist has not changed (fingers crossed with this current month off)

7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could check Google for "las vegas ticket brokers"

The first one that came up for me was vividseats.com and they are listing tickets for the show and the prices don't seem too bad (at least compared to a lot of other shows in the past).

Otherwise, I remember seeing Iron Maiden three times, all back in the mid 1980s... seems so long ago.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if im correct vivid seats isnt really a broker they just list other peoples seats like tickets now or stubhub,

if u can figure who really owns the tics you will save alot.just poke around and u can usualyy figure who owns them

9. crd

crd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips.

10. crd

crd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get how sites live VividSeats works?
    I mean its supposed to be a paperless ticket event and you need the credit card they were originally paid for with to enter?
    Also they charge $15 or so for delivery??

Yeah I have seen Maiden a few times, first in 1980 and last this June at Sonisphere, its more about Megadeth for me TBH.

11. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey!

Sorry, even though you mentioned it right there in the first line of the first post I just glossed over it and didn't realize this was a paperless event.

You might try contacting MLife, both now and the day of the show: they usually send me a few offers with concert tickets and I could see people booking the offers but not wanting tickets to the show... plus they might release some last minute tickets on the day of the show.

For how it works with the ticket brokers (not vividseats) and the paperless tickets: the broker actually meets you (and their other customers) at the venue and then swipes their credit card to let you in.

With VividSeats they arrange for you to meet the seller at the venue and then the seller swipes CC and you get in (same way how the craigslist and ebay sellers will operate, just they won't use a third party).

For Megadeth: I actually saw them three times over the years as well, but in each case I never went to see them perform and was there for the other act (Exciter, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate and Ronnie James Dio) so I can't even really remember much at all about their shows :$

12. crd

crd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info, I will give MLife a ring when they open, im in England and its after lunch already lol.
    Cheers.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    to get a round paperless tickets brookers buy prepaid credit cards with the exact amount on it,they give you the card and the name its under and your all ,nothing more needed.

14. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's "Number of the Beast". Had an awesome time, took my nephew to his first concert there, he's a huge Maiden fan also. We were straight back from the stage, so we got a good head on look at the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.