1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello Again!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by DerbyCityGal, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerbyCityGal

DerbyCityGal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone. I signed up for this forum a few years back, but was too "shy" to do any posts. I have always enjoyed reading everyones posts about their adventures in Las Vegas. My husband and I try to get out there at least once every year. This year we went in Jan. for the first time and loved that time of year. Weather was great compared to what we are used to here in KY. We are going back in Sept. We LOVE Las Vegas. We have been staying at Paris for the last few years and they treat us wonderful. Anyway I will try to do better about sharing our info on Las Vegas this time!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome DCGal! Glad you've joined us. I guess from your name that you may be from Louisville??? I just retired from Stockyards Bank in Lou and live across the river. We love the Paris too. :)

3. DerbyCityGal

DerbyCityGal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I am! We are kind of getting tired of the local boat and with all the road construction it is much easier to resist going there so we are anxiously waiting for our trip. My husband has a wonderful Host and she has put us in a suite the last few trips to Paris. We can't get anything from the people around here, so we just decided to save for Vegas more often.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for you!!. We seems to mostly go to HSI on Tuesdays & Thursdays....free drinks in the Diamond Lounge :) We usually go to LV twice a year but due to multiple expensive home repairs right after my retirement, I don't want to spend savings right now....so we must wait until March....booooo. lol Hope your next trip is soon & wonderful!!!

5. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB. Have a fine time on the September trip.

later, GVJ

6. drfishalot

drfishalot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI, my first post to say hi!

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We visited is Feb this year and it was cooooooooooooooooool.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.