1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace Restaurant/not the forum shops

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by shokhead, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If one has never eaten at any of the resturants inside CP could you give me the top 3 to 5 for dinner not counting the buffet.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed Mesa Grill a couple years ago. I also really like Munchbar and stop in there often, although it is definitely not a fancy dinner type of place

I Need Spa
  3. meliphilus

meliphilus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The veal parmesan at Roa's is so tasty and large you'll wish you had a refrigerator in your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guy Savoy is the top restaurant in Caesars.

But you will pay. Oh will you pay.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right, the "top" restaurants are

Guy Savoy (French multicourse degustation, one of the best in the US, extremely expensive)
    NOBU (Sushi, many interesting, eclectic preparations, can get expensive)
    Old Homestead (traditional steakhouse, average IMO)
    Mesa Grill (Southwestern/Bobby Flay, very good and probably the best value of the group)
    Rao's (traditional red sauce Italian, very fine but overpriced for what it is)

Some would add Gordon Ramsay's new pub but I have had mixed experiences. It is cheaper than all of the above and open for lunch as is Mesa Grill.

Caesars Palace puts the menus on their website for all the restaurants. The variety is excellent and overall food quality is high at CP these days. Prices reflect this.

6. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Central at Caesar's (right across from the check-in area). It used to be their coffee shop and it remodeled. You notice the open bar area that faces the lobby but there is a restaurant behind it. The prices are reasonable and the food is surprisingly delicious. Kind of gourment take on American classics. The restaurant ambiance is nice and if you go to the back of the restaurant away from the bar area, it's quite quiet. It's casual so no need to dress up. If you want to go more upscale, Old Homestead steakhouse is good, but very loud.

7. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Raos, mesa grill, old homestead. Never eatten at guy savoy but heard it is great. Central which is owned by a popular chef is just a higher end cafe/eatery. You also have boa, palm (chain), a wolf gang puck place, etc in the forum shops.

Tons of good places to eat at caesars.

8. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten at:

Guy Savoy- Fantastic meal, I had a menu degustation, but I noticed the a la carte from others there looked great as well. I don't even like raw tomatoes, and there was some sort of heirloom tomato terrine with tomato water, wow. One of the other standouts was salmon with an anise flavoured sauce, perfectly cooked, and wouldn't have guessed that flavour combo would work, but it did. The wine pairing had some wines I had to ask after, they were so good, and modestly priced, per glass. Big $, as you've read.

Beijing Noodle #9- Good, nothing special. They give you those white ceramic tea cups for your sake, I've poured tons all over the table, can't see the clear liquid level in the cups.

Centrale- Ate there pissed late at night, they have a pressed sort of fried chicken to die for, at least when drunk. Recently had some fish and mushroom plate with a bitter green salad, a real filling plate, so much so that the waiter warned me off the charcuterie plate, and he was right. Nice place for people watching, too.

9. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really enjoyed Mesa Grill last trip. Great food, great service, great atmosphere and decent price point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.