1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paying for Absinthe Tix with TR using Tix4Tonight Coupon

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by julesingeorgia, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julesingeorgia

julesingeorgia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this possible? Anyone done this before? Does Tix4Tonight give you a coupon for a certain % off that you take to the Caesars box office?? I will be staying at Bally's and was wondering if I could get a Tix4Tonight coupon, go to the box office to pay and charge the tix to my room then at checkout pay with my TR points? An answer from anyone that has actually done this would be greatly appreciated. :nworthy:

2. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately that's not how it works. Tix4tonight is a ticket agent similar to Ticketmaster. You go to them, they quote you a discounted price and you pay them with cash/CC. No additional discounts or promotions can be applied other than a tix4tonight coupon. Once you pay, tix4tonight issues you a voucher that you take to the box office which will then give you the actual tickets.

3. julesingeorgia

julesingeorgia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for a speedy reply it was very helpful. Think I will opt to get the tickets before I go then. They are $20 off on sale right now.
    :peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.