1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PBR Rock Bar in PH

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by kps, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done the $50 all day open bar? Don't see any restrictions on their website regarding wells or type of liquor. Group is evenly split with beer and liquor drinkers. Figuring 3 hours there is a good warm up before hitting the clubs and we will definitely get our $50 value out of it when compared to Vegas prices for drinks. Even with buying food a pretty solid deal.

2. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm kind of interested in this too. I just read about this a week or two ago and was wondering what the limits are on the quality of liquor one can get.

3. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's well liquor, the really cheap well liquor too! i forgot the brands they used on whiskey and vodka. lol

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got it....will report back after trip with update.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this a few years back at KOI, which is also in PH. I was dissapointed to find there were only two beer choices, Coors Light and Budweiser. So if you are a beer snob, check first.

6. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beer snob? So anyone not driving a Chevy Aveo is a car snob?

7. blv30

blv30 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you please link to the advertisement so I can check this deal out? I'm assuming it's not the ultra lounge offer?

I recently did the groupon open bar at KOI with a date. Service was poor, couldn't order beer (mixed drinks only), made my date come up to the bar with me to get another round, even though the place is tiny and could be seen from the bar. The bartenders made it seem like it was a hassle to serve you free drinks, despite being tipped well.

8. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kps, did you already go to Vegas and try this? What brands were wells and what beer did they have available?

If you haven't already gone, there is a groupon for it now:
    http://www.groupon.com/deals/pbr-rock-bar-and-rockhouse

Just curious if you thought it was worth it or not, I am not into drinking Philips vodka if that is what is considered wells. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.