1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SW points expire

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found out recently,if there is no activity regarding your SW account within 24 months your points will expire. That is why a number of people have SW credit cards.

2. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's good to know. My girlfriend and I have a SW Visa card as well as make yearly (this year two) trips to Las Vegas, so it looks like we are good. We got the card just because we use SW pretty much exclusively to Vegas. SW is pretty much the main carrier to and from OAK and LAS, not to mention the cheapest. Might as well get points toward our travels.

We are still mooching off our free points we got for signing up. It says 2 free round trips, but if we shop the dates we can get almost 5 round trips out of the free points.

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info Bernie. I did not know that. And that's something I needed to know.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.