1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood / What meal is best?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by RenoRed, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenoRed

RenoRed Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone, I see that Groupon has a half off coupon for this buffett. Have not eatean there in a long time ......which meal do you think is the best to go for? Any recommendations?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest selection is for dinner. You can get hot or cold crab legs and several seafood options along with the usual meats. Prime rib is usually on the carving station. When we were last there (March) they also had ham and turkey breast (this was sooo good -very juicy) On the dessert bar, avoid the dry cupcakes and stick with a cobbler, cake, pie or bread pudding.

3. TequilaCat

TequilaCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really enjoy having lunch there. Breakfast is good also, but there are cheaper places to get a decent breakfast. I haven't eaten dinner there since it was the Aladdin probably, so that info would be seriously out of date ;)

4. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've only done lunch there. We enjoyed it enough that we would return. Wasn't thrilled with desserts, though my sister enjoyed the cotton candy they had at the time.

5. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed the dinner. Good selection. As said, avoid the dry cupcakes. Choke.

6. irmster

irmster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really - other than moving the entrance and putting in new carpet, it's not changed very much since the Aladdin days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.