1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bamfbowhunter, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess this is the new hot reward. How many are they releasing per morning. I am having zero luck. I don't think clicking the item then back to browsing is working for me. It never shows up then when I exit my Vegas and re open it looks like they have been up for a while but of course sold out

2. TequilaCat

TequilaCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't need to exit MyVegas - you just need to click on the reward and then on "back to browsing" at the top-ish right of the reward page. Back and Forth, Back and Forth, until finally you will see a NEXT button on the reward page. Then make sure you have your email address ready to paste (and if you have already gotten an award, just put your initials in the name boxes).

I have heard it is better to do this on a hard wired computer, rather than on wireless... that may be another consideration.

It can be done, it just requires persistence (and perhaps a little carpal tunnel) ;) GL!!

3. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me a week of trying before I was able to grab the 2 person lunch.
    I kept clicking on the reward and then back to browsing as suggested but all that was available for me was the single lunch and dinner, I was beginning to wonder if they were actually offering those on a daily basis.
    But perseverance finally paid off. I logged at 9:55 am (est) and clicked for 15 minutes before it showed up as available. So, don't give up!

4. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can somebody tell me were is the back to browsing button ??? I cant seem to find it.

5. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to keep clicking between the award and back to browsing repeatedly between 7:00 and 7:20 Vegas time (pacific).

While it may never go off saying "sold out", you will get the green next button when it is available. You just better have your email address ready to copy and paste.

Attached Files:

6. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm so stoked! I got the lunch for two this morning! Ironically this was my first attempt and I ended up getting it after about 5 minutes of going back and forth waiting for the Next button to turn green. I think I was struck with beginners luck.

7. Di Oro

Di Oro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Brother and I were lucky to get the Aria lunch buffets. I've never been to Aria and I'm looking forward to going in September.

8. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just bought one right now ...

9. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get the Aria dinner buffet for 2 on my first try. I practiced a bit before the "release" time. After clicking for what seems forever, and you get that beloved green GO button, paste your email in, hit tab twice, put in your first name (if you have previously bought a reward, just put your first initial), hit tab again, than your last name, or initial. So it's paste, tab, tab, name, tab, name. click the box accepting rules at the bottom and click green button.
    Keep trying and good luck!!

10. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the solo dinner buffet reward this morning

11. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the dinner for 2 this morning. It came up about 10 after the hour.

12. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is Aria's buffet compared to Cosmo's and Bellagio's?

13. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the buffet for Breakfast and it was better than I expected. I thought it was a decent buffet, it's not Cosmo or Bellagio to me but it's still a good buffet.

14. Phrantic

Phrantic Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can one redeem a two person lunch and then a two person dinner reward at the aria from the same account?

15. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get two single lunch buffets Sunday afternoon.

16. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes because they are two different rewards.

17. papacheesy

papacheesy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How does the ol' buffet trick work at Aria, where you show up ten minutes before the switch over to dinner? Do they let you stay in the buffet and enjoy the dinner items, despite entering with the lunch comp?

I remember that worked for people with the lunch comp for Bellagio. They'd come at 3:20, enjoy some coffee for 15 minutes, then attack the fresh dinner spread when it's put out.

18. FlyoverFi

FlyoverFi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Score!! I was randomly at my home computer on FB, looked at the time and figured that it might be right around the time they were releasing awards, came to this board to figure out the "back to browsing" thing. Did it twice, then saw the next button and got the 2 lunch / breakfast buffets! Beginner's luck! :)

19. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get the lunch buffet for two with no problem earlier this week. Didn't even bother having my email address ready to paste in, just typed everything in, guess I got lucky.

20. JET2VEGAS

JET2VEGAS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The clicking back and forth suggestion worked great for me. I grabbed the 2 Aria Lunch Buffet reward this morning at 7:05 am(ET) without a snag. The icon always showed "Sold Out", but the green Next button showed up after about 10 back and forth sessions. Thanks to the OP and VMB for the tip. We will enjoy our Aria lunch during our October trip (70 days to go).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.