1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Early Check-In Questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by imderekpoe, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're arriving on Friday, Sept 27 around 9:30 AM, and staying at the Cosmopolitan in a Terrace Studio Fountain View. Does Cosmo offer/charge for early check in? Would we be more likely to get a better room (east tower, higher floor) by waiting until early afternoon to check in anyway??

2. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can check in early. They may or may not have your room available. I've checked in as early as Noon and my comp room has been ready. I'm not sure if they charge a fee for early checkin, but I was not charged.

3. CoachSt

CoachSt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will get in Aug 21st about 9:00 a.m. and will try to check in (comped room). I will let you know how it goes.

Also, I was told we have a Terrace Studio with a view of the fountain . . . does it make any sense to try the "sandwich" since I have something pretty nice to start with?

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked in around 11 am once. As I was waiting in line a woman with an iPad came and told me that I'd be able to check in, but the rooms weren't ready yet and I'd have to wait for them to be cleaned.

Then when I got to the counter the desk clerk said my room was ready. I had a terrace studio in the east tower overlooking PH's pools.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.