1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Level 165

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shiny, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wanted to thank everyone who have posted information regarding MyVegas games. With your support and friendship, I just reached level 165 (diamond level). Here is my score card.

I've been playing with the cost-effective, low-betting strategy for 6 months. It's a very long, tiring, slow grinding, frustrating and somewhat insane process. As of this moment, I've obtained over 636,000 LP (loyalty points) (gold coins) along with 5,589,722 red chips for my continuing plays. I do not spend any money on game chips.

For dealing with MyVegas (PlayStudios) on-going reward devaluation, constant changes and tightened restrictions, I already used 454,500 loyalty points in buying/redeeming rewards. Still have 181,500 LP for more purchases.

Most importantly, it is proven that persistence and hard-working lead to getting more LPs. The games are programmed and structured to benefit the low-betting method.

My goal was set to reach 1 Million. I need 364,000 more LP to make that milestone. I am tired right now. Need to take a short break and then slow grinding again? Maybe ...

Again, many thanks to everyone. :beer:

2. myvegas1

myvegas1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cool. I'm at 155 with 400k LPs. I have no idea what i'll get with the points. I'm hoping they add some new awards above 500k.

3. CoachSt

CoachSt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am only at lvl 70 and that is without any "friends" giving gifts of chips - is there a method that people on here have used to get a lot more free chips?

4. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, get friends and join a couple of MyVegas friend groups for expanding your friend circle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.