1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room Rewards Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Paulie_D, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulie_D

Paulie_D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I'm still a little confused about redeeming for room comps and the procedure required.

Could someone check my understanding.

Assuming I have enough points I can 'purchase' a room reward at my chosen hotel.

Once I have completed the purchase, I receive an email with instructions on actually making the booking(!) which involves a phone call (a pain for overseas callers)to a specific line.

If my chosen date isn't available, my purchase has still been completed but, apparently, I can cancel this by contact a Customer Service Helpline and arrange a points return.

If I purchase two rewards (1 day each to be continuous) for a continuous stay I can link these together. However, I have to check that they are both available before making the final confirmation.

Where do I find details of this Customer Service Helpline?

How long does the points return take?

Am I the only one who finds this an incredibly involved and imprecise procedure?

2. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can we ever redeem rooms for 3 consecutive days? I'm staying Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. I was thinking that I'd have to still pay for either Friday or Saturday then redeem one weekend night then for Sunday redeem a midweek reward.

Maybe I could redeem a reward for one hotel for Friday, then link two rewards for Saturday and Sunday?

Does that sound correct?

I have enough points do to that. What would you guys and gals do?

(sorry for the hijack OP)

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can contact them about refunding the points if you were unable to use the reward to book a room. Points are typically returned within a few hours of response from their support. No need to call a number, just contact their support:
    If you are able to book two or more nights in a row, just tell the check in clerk at the counter that you have multiple reservations and would like them linked.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If there are 3 different rewards you should be able to. Check the terms of the reward(s) in case they snuck some new terms in there about consecutive stays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.