1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jersey Boys Attendance

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by andrew60430, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrew5499

andrew5499 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love this show; but only been once since it moved to Paris.
    Place was only 60% full (sat. night 8pm show) and was just not as exciting as Palazzo Theatre.

Anyone been recently ?

It the place selling out ?

2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't help with your curiosities, but does that mean you've seen lots of discount offers? Namely at Tix4Tonight? I've seen the show 4 times now so I wouldnt make plans around the show in advance, but would certainly see it again if the price was right.

3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw the Jersey Boys last Tuesday night (7/9) and it was a pretty packed house.

Great sound system and good viewing without obstructions.

We were seated in the Mezzanine section, about 4 rows up, on the aisle.

*Forgot to add it was the 9:30pm show.

4. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked it better at Paris, cet gave away tickets to diamonds when it moved. It was on the list for a few months for 2 free so just had to ask. that was why I saw it twice would not have paid twice

5. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The ushers used to permit people in the cheap seats to move forward a few minutes before the show if the house was only half filled. If that is still the case, your best bet for this show might be to buy the cheapest ticket you can find to a midweek performance.

6. andrew5499

andrew5499 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for info

Think we will wait. we like the show - but will try for discount when we are there,
    Might check out Terry Fator or the MJ show

7. Joang

Joang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jersey Boys at Paris

I saw Jersey Boys last Wednesday and it was a full house. I had seen it at the Palazzo and like the Paris venue much better, it fits the show. We sat in the Mezzanine second row middle of right side and the view was great, could see facial expressions etc. Only seats that didn't have good views were anything on the far sides of the theater, need to be 8 to 10 seats in for best viewing. Looks like this show is still going strong.

8. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the show a few weeks ago on a Saturday and it was packed. I was hoping to get upgraded forward a bit, but it was impossible as the house was pretty much sold out.

In about one year, the Jersey Boys movie will come out and it sounds like it will feature Erich Bergen as Bob Gaudio. He was Bob Gaudio with the original Vegas cast, that should be interesting. The movie coming out will make the show even more popular than it already is.

9. andrew5499

andrew5499 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Info

thanks for the info, especially about the movie. We have seen JB around 8 times and still love it.
    I might get the Mez Tix...we still love it.

10. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw the show last Tuesday night (7/16) at the 9:30 show. The theater was maybe half full. But we loved the show, so I'm glad to hear others report larger crowds and an upcoming movie. We definitely would like to see it again.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.