1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sterling Buffet at Planet Hollywood

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by mstefaniw, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstefaniw

mstefaniw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any info on current prices at Sterling Buffet?

2. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a Spice Market buffet at Planet Hollywood, but I'm unsure of the price: probably $25 - $40, depending on time of day.

But you may be referring to the Sterling Brunch at Bally's Steakhouse on Sundays? That was $85 or $90 as of April. Sorry, can't remember the exact cost. That's the one with the unlimited champagne, caviar, etc.

3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there Sunday June 30. It was 85 with Total Rewards Card. My son and I
    really enjoyed it and thought it was worth it; we didn't eat for the rest of the day. We had a great waiter that always kept our glasses full. It is at the Bally's Steakhouse, make a reservation.

4. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been wanting to try the Sterling brunch, but it seems pretty expensive because I don't drink alcohol. If you remove the champagne from the equation, would you still consider the brunch worth $85?

5. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a big appetite it can be? The have roasted Lobster Tails, filet mignon, rack of lamb, caviar and very good sashimi. But if you eat bacon and waffles than it would not. We had excellent coffee with desserts. I am going to be 64 in a couple of weeks so I don't eat like I used to. I went with my youngest son to make sure one of us would get our money's worth. Our waiter was great, the first he said was "take your time". I had passed this up a couple of times because I didnot feel up to it. We had a 9:30 reservation so I had the whole day to work it off. If you go I hope you enjoy. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.