1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo Pool??

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Bamfbowhunter, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they have cabannas?? i dont think i have ever seen them talked about on here? How much would a mid week day in Aug run? and are they nice? :beer:

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do have cabana's. I am not sure what the prices run though. We had a great time Labor Day weekend in 2011 at their pool.

3. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually sent an email asking about the prices for the Cabana and this is what I got back:
    `Good morning,
    Thank you for contacting the Concierge .
    I have attached the information and pricing for our 2013 pool season, which runs from March 7th until October 15th. T he options are based on availability. We do not offer any half or part day rentals.
    Our poolside reserved areas are guaranteed by agreeing to a food and beverage minimum based on the type of cabana or day bed you choose. We charge the first $200 of your food and beverage minimum onto a credit card at the time of booking as a way to guarantee and hold your reservation. Your deposit goes directly to the amount of food and beverage you receive. There are no additional rental fees required.
    You will have up to 24 hours prior to the date of the reservation to cancel without penalty and receive a full refund. You will be required to pay the difference of the minimum above your $200 deposit plus tax and service fees and anything you order above that minimum.
    Please contact us at your convenience to advise to which poolside accommodation would best suit your needs. You may contact us via phone at 702-730-7010 to provide:
    · A credit card to secure the booking (a $200 deposit is charged to secure the reservation)
    · Mobile contact number
    · Number of guests
    T he Concierge is available 7 days a week from 8:00am PS T to 10:00pm PS T and may assist with dinners, shows, tours, spa, golf tee times or any other special arrangements to enhance your stay.

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The F&B commit for 2013 is as follows at Monte Carlo for the cabanas and daybeds per email:

Daybed, holds 4 people max, Mon-Thurs $350 Fri-Sun $450

Luxury Cabana, holds up to 8 people max, Mon-Thurs $450 Fri-Sun $550

Executive Cabana, holds up to 20 and has its own private pool, Mon-Thurs $600, Fri-Sun $800.

Have stayed there twice and love the pool while fiance loves the lazy river.

Hope this helps.

5. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was at Monte Carlo pool last Tuesday July 2. The daybeds near the first pool were $175 minimum F&B purchase. The daybeds near the lazy river were $300 minimum. All the daybeds also come with 2 additional lounge chairs, one on each side, as well as an umbrella, and also the daybed itself has a shade the opens and closes over it. Also there were daybeds that had more than 4 people using them. I didnt ask about cabanas, but there were plenty of daybeds and cabanas available all day long.

6. ejeffo

ejeffo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a room booked at MC and changed to Mandalay Bay, but in the process I got quite a bit of information. Be aware that if you don't reach the F/B minimum, you will be charged the full minimum for the cabana... plus your F/B charges (at least that is how they explained it to me). I wasn't too thrilled with that. I am much more content over at MB paying a flat rate for the cabana, with some nice F/B comps to use. We just don't want to worry about how much we spend or don't spend.

I have a brochure the concierge sent me if you are interested in seeing it I can email it to you. Or you can get it directly from the concierge.

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find that very hard to believe. Are you certain you understood them correctly? That wouldn't make any sense under any circumstance. And really, if you didn't meet your minimum couldn't you just ask the hostess to bring you a few bottles of whatever got you there?

8. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we have done it we were only responsible for the commitment or the total bill if over the min commitment. I asked them the first time if it was different if you spent less and they told us the card would be charged for the minmum agreed upon and then tip, tax etc.

9. ejeffo

ejeffo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what I thought, but I specifically spelled it out for the concierge and she told me exactly what I said above. Sounds ridiculous, yes. Maybe she was new or just a dumb dumb but that is what she said. Maybe someone else wants to call and confirm...

10. lmm

lmm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last October, we(a group of 13 women) rented the executive cabana on a Sunday. The minimum f&b was $600 at that time. It had 1 tv(we were told there was 2), a shaded seating area to watch the tv, about 8-10 chaise lounges, a couple lazy river tubes. The pool is only about a foot or so deep but was nice to sit in to cool off. We were there from 10-5, most of us ordered lunch or snacks. The bill was about $1250. The wait staff came around often checking to see if we wanted anything. I would do it again if we had a big group.

11. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can always negotiate

This may be the policy, but it isn't always strictly adhered to. I was there in May with 3 friends. It was just after 12:30 on a Tuesday and only one of the cabanas, and none of the day beds were in use. I asked to speak with a manager. I negotiated a F&B minimum of $150 for one of the day beds next to the wave pool.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.