1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

confusion with comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by brit2vegas, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for a bit of help with comps. I have offers from Monte Carlo and NYNY, I have booked the Monte Carlo offer, can I go ahead and book the NYNY offer as well for the same trip? I will have 3 days with CET in between, both offers come with some freeplay so I would like to take advantage if possible. :)

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Possibly. Try and book it and the worst they can do is say no. I think the key question is whether or not MGM will consider each stay to be separate trips. I suspect they require more than three days between stays to constitute separate trips, but I don't know for sure. Give it a shot and see what happens

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the fine print usually says 72 hours in between, which is 3 days. so that should be fine.

4. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About 2 months ago, I booked 3 nts at Aria, then 3 at Wynn, then 1 at Mandalay Bay...
    I had no problem cashing out the freeplay and F&B offers at both Mlife props...
    although the VIP rep at the Mlife desk at Mandalay did "call" Aria, to check and see when I checked out...presumably to check if it was at least 72 hours? I don't know... after the quick call though, she issued me my FP.
    Good Luck though,
    BnV

5. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm booked 2nts at Bellagio and 3nts at Aria with no breaks in between. I will not get my freeplay at Bellagio (I booked Aria before I booked Bellagio) but I still get my resort credit and comped room. There has to be at least 72 hours between stays to get the freeplay.

6. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call and they will do it for you on the phone or just try online as others have said.

7. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for your help everyone:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.