1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Tkayb, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tkayb

Tkayb Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at the aria next week in a standard room. Just wondering what I should request as far as an upgrade?? And does the $20 trick work here?

2. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    City View is the first upgrade. Same as a regular room, just looking out on the Strip. Corner Suite is a real upgrade

3. schmalen1

schmalen1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always works out for me, even if it's just city view on a higher level.
    Tipping 50$ brought me to a standard room, but inside the sky suites towers which was really really worth it!
    Give it a shot!

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently staying in a Sky Suite - when I checked in, they gave me a "standard room" to use temporarily until my Sky Suite was ready and it was a bit smaller than a regular standard room in the other section. When I asked why, I was told that they are for people who want to add a room (turn a one bedroom into a two bedroom, etc) and they do have a connecting door.

I agree it is worth it for the Sky Suite amenities in the guest lounge, but you should know that they are slightly smaller than the regular standard rooms in the main tower.

5. schmalen1

schmalen1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what I was also thinking, but only stayed in a standard room half a year ago. But I didn't miss that space.
    Enjoyed the seperate entrance, the lounge with the free beverages to take also with you, the turndownservice, the newspapers hanging on your door at morning and that there is (almost) always an elevator availabe with no wait.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.