1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Any tips for playing "Around The World in 80 Plays"?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LV_Bound, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played this game and it seems that I don't get big scores like I have on other games. Whether I finish with 10 seconds or 50 seconds the number of free spins are the same and so is the final outcome.

Is this typical or are there any hints for getting more free spins?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the spins are set for each round. But at the end I think you get a larger bonus if you finish with more time? It all seems pretty set for me. I think the goal is just to not run out of time. The number of spins shouldn't matter, it's how many chips you get on your spins. Personally i don't want more spins it's a waste of time, like in Mirage, 30 spins, it takes like 5 minutes for that to go on... For me, this has been the most consistent game.

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this is the only game i play.

1k per spin seems to be the number if you can swing it. someone here posted they do it with 25 auto spins so i did that and made great progress.

Did that for a couple weeks and went with 100 spins with same good results.

i used to play new york but never got anywhere with it.

4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This used to be the only game I played, but over the last month or so it has given me so many dismal stretches with such minimal returns, it's not fun anymore. It's like the computer forgets that any symbols are able to match up and I'll go dozens of spins winning no more than a handful chips per spin (when betting 1000). The wins can be quite good, but anymore I only play this when I have a decent chip stack (>200k), which is rare.

5. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is very obvious (not speculation) that "they" reduced the game payout, simply changing the game control code. This happened within the most recent 2 weeks. The similar situation occurred to the Jewels Vern game. It's a shame that "they" made numerous changes to eat up player's game chips, to make harder and harder for the player to redeem a reward, and to devalue the reward substantially. SAD.... :vomit:

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, I sort of suspected there is no difference from any other game.

Just wasn't sure if you received extra spins for not using the hint.
    Or received extra spins if finding the items in order.

7. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I notice that the games seem to payout less when there are speicals going on like double xp and the like.

8. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play at a 1000/spin as well. With >=60 seconds left after finishing England, you get a 20k bonus, >=50, 19k, and so on. It can be very up and down like any slot. Today I got all Mr. Foggs (50k), but am now down to nothing.

The nice thing about this and Jewels Verne is that you can set it on autospin for quite a while without as many bonus interruptions as the other games.

9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is one of the primary reasons we play this one. :thumbsup:

10. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my game of choice and play it 95% of the time. But what do the suitcases do? I have now filled 2 of them but no reward

11. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like most of these things (see also tikis in the Mirage), they mean nothing. Supposedly there might be future uses.

12. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With this game and the Jewels Verne game, take screen shots of each of the bonus rooms and save them on your desktop. If you have trouble finding something, you can pause the timer, open your saved screen shot and take your time looking for the items.

I quit playing these two games months ago as they severely tightened up. The new cowboy game had been pretty decent until the last week or so - that is no tightened as well.

13. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this is the only game i play, but i have also noticed that the payouts have been brutal lately. i cant get a bonus to save my life anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.