1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Tower Suites.

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Thebigmg, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thebigmg

Thebigmg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear All,

I am looking at staying in the Wynn Tower Suites (Tower King) and was hoping to get a bit more info from people that have stayed there.....

The website benefits state - complimentary breakfast at tableau, private pools & private check-in - are there anymore that I should know about & are these worth the extra $'s?

Plus - Is there a TS Lounge area that you can get complimentary drinks and food?

Thanks in advance for any extra info you can give me,

All the best and be lucky,

MG

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a TS lounge, but it is neither exclusive to TS guests nor free (well, they’ll give you free snack mix and chips (both delicious), but the drinks are not free).

Other extras you get are turn down service, two free bottles of water/day (if you take the two they give you during the first housekeeping service, they’ll replace them at turn down; so you can really get four free/day), and some additional toiletries (razor, shaving cream, toothbrush and paste, hairspray, q-tips, and those little round cotton pads that I assume ladies use to remove makeup(?)). Also, I don’t think a resort fee is charged for TS rooms.

The value of the b'fast, waters and other extras probably don't justify the higher price. But the more personalized service, quieter environment, private pool and nice check-in experience might if those sort of things matter to you. I’ve been fortunate enough to get the TS rooms comp’d my last several trips to Wynn. And I love the experience on the Tower side. But I’m not 100% sure I’d pay the extra $ were it coming out of my own pocket*, especially since the Resort side ain’t exactly slumming it!

*Yes, I’m aware that since the comp value of a Tower Room is higher than a Resort Room, I’m getting less of my food and beverage “taken care of” and therefore it actually is coming out of my pocket. But it still doesn’t feel that way. :rolleyes2:

3. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    also 3 free garments pressed a day
    buffet and terrace pointe cafe line pass.
    dedicated ts concierge
    dedicated entrance/no cab line ((if your not taking a wynn limo make sure you tell them ts entrance)

4. Thebigmg

Thebigmg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the repsonses very helpful - FINAL QUESTION - would you happen to know if the TS pool or Wynn main pool have "free" umbrellas - everywhere else I have stayed shade comes at a premium cost?

Thanks again,

MG

5. finsfanscott

finsfanscott Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, the TS pool is one of the best pool experiences in Vegas. There are plenty of umbrellas and I have never had to wait for a lounge chair. The attendant will set up an umbrella wherever you want, and move it throughout the day. Someone else will walk around with frozen grapes every once in a while, and will hand out water. Hope this helps,

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  6. fire46149

fire46149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying in the TS and taking the gamble that its worth the extra money. I think the small touches you get should be worth it :)

Keep the comments coming though as I like what I am hearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.