1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Recommended Bars

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by kel3420, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am interested in getting people's opinions on being able to sit down at a bar table and have something to view. For example, Seahorse Bar at Caesars to see the huge aquarium. I know there are a whole bunch I've missed over the years and for my next trip, I want to kind of make a long afternoon or night out of visiting a bunch. Any recommendations?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Thanks! Anyone else? Besides the chandelier bar, does Cosmo have another cool one? How about Parasol Down? I've been there but sat inside. Can you sit outside and see the water show?

Keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to the Bond Bar at Cosmo at night, it's pretty cool, with go-go dancers and the light curtain that changes colors.

5. Doubledown11

Doubledown11 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second Bond Bar at the Cosmo. Nice view of the strip, great music and energy, modestly priced bottle service, and lovely go-go dancers. In my opinion, they have the friendliest and most creative bartenders/mixologists/counselors in all of LV. The original manager really set a great tone for the place and it seems like her legacy carries on.

6. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mandarin Bar at Mandarin Oriental will give you some of the best views of the Strip.

7. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've sat outside at Parasol Down during the day and it was very relaxing. I haven't done it at night but sat outside at SW at night and it was a great show to watch.

8. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay is pretty great. Sitting at the bar itself is so-so, but you can take your drink outside and hang out at one of the tables, and the view is absolutely amazing. I've also never really seen it get crowded there unless it's being used for an event, so it's fairly relaxing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.