1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Is this possible?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kcfdmaddog, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcfdmaddog

kcfdmaddog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taking a trip in Oct. 3 adults are going to share a room at Luxor. I'm assuming we will each have enough points to each book a mid week night. My question is- Will Luxor let us stay in the same room for all 3 nights, or will we have to check in/out each day, under the new persons name? Thank you in advance for any answers/suggestions.

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if it is the same type of room then you just let them know at check in and they will link the reservations so you don't have to check out/in

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mean like all 3 of you redeeming the same reward on separate accounts? Yea, I guess that would work? I'd ask when you call in to be sure. But keep in mind the calendar, and they may not have availability for all of your nights, and some might be more points than the others.. that would be a pretty big risk if you ask me.

http://www.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/luxor.aspx

Otherwise they will let you buy additional nights at your Mlife rate.

4. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I stayed at Excalibur, they linked my reservations (I had two) and all I had to do was come down to the checkout desk after my first reservation ended and quickly re-check-in to the same room for my second reservation...super easy.

My buddy had a separate reservation and they made sure he had a room close to us too, just had to let the front desk know at check-in.

5. kaceyco

kaceyco Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In April, we linked our Luxor reservations - one night booked with a myvegas reward and the other 3 nights booked online at Mlife rate. Check-in was really easy, just gave them the two res#s and we never had to check out and back in again. I would imagine the same process would apply if all reservations were booked with myvegas rewards. Just make sure your reservations are for the same room type.

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't expect there to be a problem, but if it is important then I would just phone up Luxor, explain the situation and what you want to do and then ask them if it is possible.

But one thing to consider: I haven't read the fine print, but I am pretty sure these offers are based on double occupancy. Since you are talking about three people in a single room they might charge you their extra occupant fee (something like $30-40 extra per night).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.