1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood party

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by kimberann, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberann

kimberann Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok.. we are attending a conference in Aug at the PH. We booked a fountain view room thru southwest when we booked the flights.

We want to have a party in our room with some of the staff of the conference and other... what are the chances of getting an upgrade to a suite? Anyone had any success at a suite upgrade at PH? what did you have to do or have inorder to make is happen?

Any help or suggestions would be great!

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say pretty little (but you never know), unless you can pay for an upgrade. You could likely score a resort room or mountain room that is like 100 ft larger, or a strip view. If you really want a suite maybe call them up and see if they can make a deal for you. They don't even let you book those online it seems.

Check the $20 section on here.
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91575

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH upgrade

Yes it is possible, the biggest things will be what days you will be there and how booked they will be. If I were you I would call and ask whats the % of sold rooms, and call once in a while till you go to see how it increases. typically if they are over 80% sold, you wont get an upgrade, but depends on a lot of variables.

4. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey limo driver...you for hire? if so send me some contact info

5. Steran12

Steran12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week I used a $50 tip and asked the front desk for a complimentary suite. They gave me a Boulevard Suite as an upgrade, which would be awesome for a party. The checkin was at 9pm on a Tuesday for 2 nights.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on when you check in and how busy is it. During the week theres a good chance, during the weekend, probably not at all.

Last Oct I checked in on a Mon night for 3 nights and got upgraded to a panoramic suite.

7. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the conference is at PH (or the attendees are staying there)

You can toss that pipe dream out the window.

Do try the $20 (or $50!) trick--the strip view rooms are larger than the std rooms. Worth it, but if they are busy, don't bet on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.