1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LOVE Cirque de Soleil Mirage

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by BackInVegas, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife finally came out to Las Vegas with me and that means I could see Love.

For me and my wife, yes, it is the best Cirque show. It was my sixth/seventh Cirque show, and it beats out Mystere and Ka as the best shows for me. It helps that I grew up with the Beatles and I know the music. It is also my wife's favorite show and she has seen ten or eleven of them.

Not sure if we had good seats or if we had bad seats. I do know I will see the show again from a different seat. Section 204, Row M, Seat 6. With the internet discount of 25% it was just 127.87 per seat. My wife bought the tickets so that was 256 bucks for the two of us. She was in charge of the show tickets, I took care of everything else.

The arena is amazing. The songs are amazing.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen it maybe 6 times I guess. Always enjoy it. Seats all over, always great.

3. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love is the only Cirque show I have seen more than once.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You haven't seen "O" yet?

I just saw LOVE this month, and it was good, but minutes into the show, I was thinking to myself that it would be even better if I was high. :evillaugh

Disclaimer: I am 33, so I wasn't singing along like the lady next to me occasionally was.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My hubby and I are thinking about going to see Love when we are there in July. We are 39 & 43 and we both grew up listening to the music. I am glad to see the good reviews. We have never been to any Cirque shows, I have wanted to go on our past trips, but the hubby didn't want to. He got really excited when he saw that there was an Elvis show, and was extremely disappointed when he found out that it is no longer there. Hopefully we will make it to Love and he will enjoy it.

6. bsstash

bsstash Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to score a comp ticket to LOVE through myvegas. It will be the first Cirque show I've ever seen. But listening to the soundtrack and hearing about the spectacular visuals, I'm very excited.

7. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking of adding Love to my list of Cirque shows seen for next month.

I was looking at the theatre map, is this show done in-the-round-esque? Looks like there is not a bad seat.

Thanks!

8. Jhigley

Jhigley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to see Love in September. Will be my first Cirque show.

Jeff

9. egelston2

egelston2 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its my favorite show by far. We are trying Zarkana on our next trip. Hopefully, it is entertaining although it has received mediocre reviews.

10. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've seen it twice and haven't had a bad seat - first time closer to the bottom row, 2nd time closer to the top. It's a round stage broken into 4 major sections i think?

IMO - a higher up seat is better; later on in the show they do an effect and if your below the effect, you won't see what's going on above it (don't want to give away a part of the show).

If we make it to Vegas again this year, we'll see it again for sure!

11. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks for the info!

12. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All seats are good. I would not suggest being in the lower section for your first visit. You will miss way too many things. (been 6+ times - high seats, middle seats, front row seats)

13. vegasglenn

vegasglenn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show. You will LOVE it. Get a seat higher up so you can see everything going on.

14. Poor Deadly Im Not

Poor Deadly Im Not Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree about the higher seat....lots going on all over the stage! If you are any sort of a Beatles fan, its a must see!

15. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just redeemed my rewards on MyVegas (not the premium tix) and got section 209, row S, seats 45-48. I don't know about you but from everything I have read on this forum those are about the best seats in the house. What seats do the "premium" vouchers get?

16. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While there really isn't a bad seat in the house, the best seats are, IMHO, about halfway back in section 200. The show's focal point is section 200.

I have seen the show twice, once from 106 and once from 209. While it was fun to see the show up close, with a great level of detail on the costumes and performances, since there is so much to see, it is far better to see it from the 200 level so you can get a better overview.

Jegbomb52, section 209 is awesome, but a few parts of the show, you will see more of the performers' backs. Enjoy the show. I spent a lot of money for similar tickets last year.

17. Dexter538

Dexter538 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked thanks to Sonya's post about the 20% discount. Section 200. I've never seen s Cirque show, but this seems like the one I would enjoy.

18. VegasRandy

VegasRandy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last twenty minutes or so I was really dying for the show to end.

Just way too much dancing in this CDS show for my taste.

Music was great though.

19. thestugot

thestugot Low-Roller

I purchased gold circle. What does that mean?

20. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked the seating chart. Gold Circle seats are scattered around, but in all cases look like the best seats in the house. They are in the front of the best sections, up high enough so you won't get a crick in your neck looking up, yet close enough for you to see very well.

This pattern is quite different from some of the VIP seating you get at other shows, where they put you in the front rows which may or may not be good seats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.