1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas NY/NY 2x XP this Weekend

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by leo21, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Time to level up!

2. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i guess this is only good for people who really want to go to the next level or two faster but doesn't mean it'll help you rack up more loyalty points, right?

3. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not directly. If you level up you get the loyalty points though.

4. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i understand that. but afaik, the higher the level, the harder or at least takes longer to get lp, right? that's why most of the people recommended to play 200/spin prior level 58 and 1000/spin after. please correct me if i'm wrong.

5. XFace619

XFace619 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played it too long this weekend but when I did, I didn't win jack. NYNY is one of the weaker MyVegas slots.

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it takes bigger bets to get LPs after a level but you start get 1k or more in LPs everything you level up. And as you get higher in level, you qualify for better daily spin values, I hit free LPs almost everyday this week so between that and leveling up, I got way more LPs than I did from just playing the actual game.

7. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good to know :thumbsup:.

8. zlanga

zlanga High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they "changed" something about the free spin and the hotel collections. I have gotten LPs for more than half my hotels this weekend too (which are pretty much useless to me, as NYNY has sucked my chips dry every time I've tried to play it). I have plenty of LPs but can't break level 80 without more chips. I wish I could have it go back to just giving me chips until I get leveled up :wink2:

And as for NYNY, I think I've finally found a game that eats chips as fast as Blackjack does in MyVegas... Without double XP, I will never touch it again, that's for sure.

USBC Nationals
  9. nonstopfan

nonstopfan Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As the poster stated above, it does take bigger bets depending on your level. I have actually had the most success that I have ever had in MyVegas by playing NYNY this weekend.

I have leveled up quickly and have turned 30K in chips to nearly 400K in chips. I was doing 300 per spin and that wasn't really doing anything so I started experimenting with spins averaging between 1500 and 6K (3K-6K seems to be the sweet spot for this game). I'm not sure how big your chip stack is or what level you are on, but this worked for me between levels 54 and 64.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.