1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas No Tender today!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by eloisegirl, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Uh oh! I was really hoping to get that reward.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You posted at 7:06, you gotta try longer than that!! I think I got it at 7:14 or something...

3. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well there goes another two! Steakhouse @ Excalibur is gone also. Saw a post on facebook where someone said the new reward coming out would be a FREE glass of ice water with the purchase of an entree! LOL!!! Just a shame that MyVegas has changed soooo much.

4. hrt4girls

hrt4girls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tender reward is gone

not just sold out today, but no longer even listed as a reward. The one from Excalibur is gone as well. I have over 100,000 LPs and we are heading to Vegas on Sunday. We will have to see what is still offered that we will use. No matter how they change the game, I still love getting things for free.

5. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not panic yet. Just a few days ago they took off shows for a day or two and brought them back.

Prizes often disappear and come back. But then again prizes often disappear and either don't come back or come back as singles, half the amount or twice the lps too.

If Myvegas were not so pathetic with their communication people would not be so jumpy.

6. Nondo

Nondo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cique shows are gone as well :-(

7. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well "O" is still there. But from what I've been told either they'll be back in a couple days or they'll be replaced with something comparable. Now, of course then they come back they might be not worth $150 but they'll be back or something else in its place will be. Give it a day or 2.

8. Mayoman

Mayoman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I've been trying for over a week to get Excaliber or Luxer steakhouses.
    At least I got the $75 to the sportsbar at NYNY.

9. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is confirmed that the steakhouse rewards will return tomorrow... they have been "updated" so I would expect either a higher LP cost or lower than $150 value.

10. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep! I have already purchased Tender, but I will totally be :popcorn: over the uproar that I'm sure will be tomorrow when they are released. LOL

11. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't see it today. Did anyone?

12. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but then I read on one of the MyVegas FB groups that it's likely to come back midday, not when normal rewards are refreshed. Sounded like when they have to re-insert a new reward, the process is different than simply refreshing it from the previous day.

13. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I did not see them either. They were supposed to be back up today. I read a post on the MVF group that said it would be sometime today, but that it wouldn't be at restock time. Who knows! LOL

14. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tender is back. But it's not a $75 credit for 75k LPs when you spend $150. So, unless you are planning on spending $150 or more it's useless.

15. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Camelot is back too as a $50 credit when you spend $100 or more for 50k lps

16. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh dear. I predict an onslaught of "I'M QUITTING THIS IS A SCAM" posts.

17. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I can see those coming. Personally I would have liked to see them raise the cost rather than do this. Or even lower the value of the reward. I always thought 75k was extremely low for $150 at a steakhouse. But, that's just me. There will be people who are mad and that's their right.

18. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that 150k lp for the $150 credit would have been better than this. But it is what it is.

I've never spent a dime on chips, and I mostly play when I'm bored at work for entertainment. Out of that I've got several free buffets and I was lucky to score the Tender credit once, so I can't compain.

19. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My view is...anything free is good. I play because I enjoy the game and I'm sure when I go to Vegas early next year (if the game is still there) I'll get some nice things for my time. But if you're going to Tender...chances are you'll spent the $150 so it's not that bad of a deal getting a free $75 worth of food.

20. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I can see it now, too. I have to admit that I'm glad I quit trying for it last week and went with the $75 drink credit at NYNY. I'm pleased with anything free, so I'm not complaining.... :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.