1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Public Libraries in Vegas with Facebook Access?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by anewfoundsin, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anewfoundsin

anewfoundsin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas next week and I need to login to "myVegas" and i do not want to take my laptop. For those that live in Vegas or know, are there public libaries that I can use facebook to logon and play say 30 minutes? Thank You!

2. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gaggles should be able to give you the heads up on this. he frequently logs into Reality Kings while in Vegas, and I would imagine any place with RK access would also allow FB access. :wink2:

3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use to work for the LVCCLD but years ago, but we did have computers that anyone with a library card could use. If you are on the strip, the closest one will be the Clark County Library on Flamingo about 3 miles East. I would just call them. http://www.lvccld.org/cardsservices/computer_labs.cfm

Another option you might consider, if you have an iPhone, is buying the photon app and playing the game via that.

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used the computers at Clark County libraries for several years, but a few years back they stopped allowing out-of-state residents
    to use them. The Henderson libraries allow non residents to use them and the best location we found is Paseo Verde Library. No advance reservation required as there always seems to be several available. The bad news is the Henderson libraries are close Sun + Mon.

5. anewfoundsin

anewfoundsin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for your replies. i called one of the libraries and told me it is possible. I just need to get a vistor pass each day.

6. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Library? Vegas? Haven't laughed this much since Kanye smacked his head into a street sign.

7. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure that any myvegas progress you make will be greatly outweighed by the inconvenience/cost of getting to these places to play. If you have a smartphone just get a flash enabled browser. The hotels have business centers you can use.

8. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use one of the internet computer terminals located near the lobby of most hotels. $5 is surely worth the time and cost of traveling to a public library.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.