1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Sunday brunch on the strip?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by beuhner, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for your opinions on where the best Sunday brunch is on the strip? going to be there in 3 weeks and would like to find a nice brunch on Sunday. I would like to hear all options and what you think of them! Thanks!:peace:

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1-Sterling Brunch at Ballys
    2-Wicked Spoon -Cosmo
    3-Bacchanal At Caesars

3. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't go downtown much but as rooster420000 states..1-Sterling Brunch at Ballys is a good choice:beer:

4. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't choose any of the buffet brunches as best. My favorite is Bouchon at Venetian and if I had to choose a buffet brunch, I'd do Bellagio.

5. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did Bellagio last trip and it was good, anybody try the bubbles and brunch at the overlook grill at the Cosmo?

6. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best is the Sterling.

7. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for the Sterling Brunch. I think you really need to enjoy the champagne to get your money's worth, but I guess if you're a big eater you can take advantage of the steak, caviar, seafood, etc. All quite good, and the service and ambiance is excellent.

I haven't tried Jasmine's yet (Bellagio) but it gets great reviews. Probably give it a try in August. Hope you enjoy whichever venue you pick :wave:

8. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is great about Sterling and Jasmine(also very good and they serve some interesting Chinese food along with the regular items) is that you can make reservations so no annoying LONG line. Do it however, early, from home in order to be sure you get in.

9. RedRock702

RedRock702 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. Tranzport

Tranzport Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know Border Grill is talked about ad nauseam on this board, usually as a lunch or dinner option, but I couldn't recommend it enough for Sat/Sun brunch.

The highlights of Border Grill:

• Unlimited small plates
    • Outside dining (quite close to the MB pool)
    • Food brought to your table (no food troughs)
    • FIVE different types of mimosas (also unlimited) for $8
    • Churro Tots!

Even if you can't score a voucher on MyVegas, go there.

Menu: http://www.bordergrill.com/PDF/bglv_border_brunch.pdf

11. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Border Grill at Mandalay Bay! Excellent food and nice presentations. For free if you play for a while @ MyVegas or cheaply with a coupon from Restaurant.com. They have a wonderful "small plates" menu that you can order from to your hearts content. Freshly made, the food is vey good as is the service. Highly recommend.

- Linda in TX

12. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd also recommend Border Grill's brunch.

And also, look into the sunday brunch at MOzen (inside the Mandarin Oriental). It's pretty expensive, but is supposedly pretty premium. I have not yet had the chance to try it.

13. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Jazz Brunch at The Country Club in The Wynn is truly wonderful. Live music and a table overlooking the waterfall and golf club cannot be beaten. Excellent buffet and a choice of a la carte options included. It's about $70 and there is a menu on their website. You will not be disappointed in this for sure and you need to book especially if you want an outside table because there aren't many of those.

Corinne

14. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agreee with Corinne. DH and I tried the Jazz Brunch at Wynn for the first time last September, and we were very impressed. Love the live music, and the food is excellent. I really like that it's smaller, and doesn't feel like a trough as a large buffet can. We were happy to get a table in the room where the musicians are located.

15. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done both the wicked spoon and the bachanal at caesars.. Both are awesome.. i may try the sterling brunch next time im out there.. All the brunches are worth it if you sit there an hour or two drinking mimosas :beer:

16. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the price and quality I think the Jazz Brunch is the best deal. I do like the Sterling brunch but unless I want to drink my brunch, I don't think it is worth the extra that you pay. If your thirsty, go for it. :drooling:

17. martinr

martinr Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to Sterling and Jasmine brunches an equal number of times. I now consider them the best two I've tried. They are totally different in food selection and atmosphere. Jasmine is more of a classy venue while Sterling is just about the food. Jasmine is also about 30.00 less expensive and has a view of the Bellagio fountains at eye level. I am not a champagne lover so my focus is stricly on the value of the food at both. For champagne lovers, Sterling could be the better value by far.

First Time Staying on the South End. Will I Hear Southern Accents?
  18. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  19. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How are the lobster tails? I have reading conflicting reports on their quality.

20. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I thought all items on the buffet, including the seafood, were of a very good quality. Being as the Sterling Brunch is served in the Bally's Steakhouse, there is a possibility that the meat is better prepared than the seafood, but there wasn't anything I tasted that I didn't enjoy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.