1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Valet wait times at MGM and PH

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Kickin, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Hi, does anyone know what I should expect for valet wait times at MGM and PH? Its the first time I'll get a car in Vegas and we have some off-strip excursions planned, some of them during busy times (e.g. weekend night, sunday morning). I know in AC you can wait a while at certain times even if you have priority access.

I don't care about lengthy walks, I care about speed and not waiting. So if self-park is even a bit faster than valet I'd rather use that, or vice versa.

I'm Diamond at CET and Platinum at MGM if that makes a difference in terms of priority.

2. 1BETSY1

1BETSY1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Valet at MGM has always been fairly quik unless there's a huge special event.

3. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Valet wait times are all virtual based on if there is a show starting or ending. If it looks busy wait 15 minutes then go out.

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The times I've seen it busy at the valet I tip more, and the car comes out pretty quick after that.

5. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Diamond Card will help greatly at PH, there valet is very slow at times but seem to get the Diamond and 7 Star cars much quicker.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    valet

If you are coming next week EDC will be here, there will be an extra 200,000 people in town. you will be waiting a little longer, so parking yourself may be a little quicker, but even then your hunt for a parking spot will take longer also. good luck

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Thanks, I didn't realize EDC was happening that weekend we're arriving. We have a helicopter tour scheduled for Saturday night which is a bit time sensitive and I want to take the rental car for novelty purposes. So it's good to know you think self-park would be a better option for that night.

8. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Platinum at MGM is supposed to have priority valet.

I've used it several times for priority at the cab stand bypassing huge lines to get the next cab and it's great. Never needed the valet service but I would assume it works the same way... just flash your card and you're up next.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Self-park, YOU are in control.

With Valet - somebody else is in control.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.