1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by sports35, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sports35

sports35 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband has been visiting the site for the past couple of weeks since we are heading to Vegas this June. He has been encouraging me to also stop by and read some of the helpful posts on the latest updates to Vegas and any restaurants or gaming we should check out.
    We are both from Texas and even though this will be 23 times for my husband, this will only be my ninth trip to Sin City. I like playing the slots especially the Double Diamonds and playing bingo which my hubbie introduced to me in Vegas.
    Last year, we got to experience the Dark Knight Batman, Ghostbusters, and Wizard of Oz slots. I thought the bonuses were pretty cool even though I didn't make to much of a killing off the penny slots.
    This year we will be in Vegas for about four days and hope to hit up these slots again. We have been watching some of the bonus hits on YouTube and have seen the new Wizard of Oz game field and Monopoly Advance to Boardwalk so we are looking forward to that. Watching some of these crazy bonuses where people are winning $3000 are getting me excited for our trip. However I doubt we'll win anything that crazy maybe just alittle something would be nice.
    We will be traveling with our eight-month-old bundle of joy, my mom and two younger brothers. One of my brothers is 21 and will be returning for the second time but my youngest bro is still not of gambling age. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on where to take my sibling besides Gameworks, the shark aquarium, Circus Circus and the like. We were trying to come up with a list of activities my family can enjoy during the day since we will be playing bingo, slots and hopefully some table games at night.
    I welcome any suggestions and hope to add some more posts. :)

2. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome from a fellow Texan!!

Sema Show
  3. robert m.

robert m. High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Swimming pools are always a big hit with the younger crowd.

4. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB.

5. MUFC

MUFC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! You should get yourself a countdown clock....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.