1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Secret pizza at Cosmo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ernestoc33, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been hearing a lot about "secret pizza"! Apparently it has no sign and there's no info about it anywhere. I guess its something you just have to know about.

I'm really intrigued and would like to check it out when I'm there in a couple of weeks.

Anyone know how to get there? Or prices or if its any good?

How good is it compared to pop up pizza at the plaza?

Thanks

2. crapsguy5000

crapsguy5000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3rd Floor

From what I hear is that it is the pizza place on the third floor of Cosmo.

3. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take the escalator up to the 3rd floor, look for a hallway across from the escalators. The hallway will have covers from old record albums displayed on the wall. Walk down the hallway (about 50ft) and you are there at hidden pizza. This is a favorite hang out for the club crowd late at night. I've had a couple of slices of pizza there a couple of times....I've had better, but I'm no pizza expert. Service was quick, price was reasonable (for the Strip)....scarfed down my slices and was on my way.

Glasses can affect your vison; especially when they have been emptied several times....

Spring Break 2000 !!!

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried it for the first time this week. It is open until 3 am and is located as described by previous poster. I had the "white pizza"; it was fantastic. Now I'm in Canada, not NY or Chicago, so it was among the best slices I've ever had. Worth a late night stop.

5. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stop by this place for a slice every trip. It's quite good, IMO. It's true that there are no signs, it's not on any directories etc. Whitejackets directions are spot on.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pizza here is good and worth the stop. I was at the Cosmo when they opened and I thought this was the dumbest idea I'd ever heard of... I was wrong (and that never happens). They get more chatter with the "hidden" concept than the EVER couldda received with the traditional signage, etc.

I spent the first 20 years of my professional career in the pizza industry. Wish I'd known then that all you gotta do is hide the place!!!!

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Don't worry it's not like an Indiana Jones type adventure trying to find it. When you get to the third floor you can't miss the crowds of people hanging around eating pizza, walking from it and towards it, and the obvious smell of a pizzeria wafting from that hallway. It's right near the escalator.

Around $5+ per slice depending if you get toppings. If there are enough of you it's better to get a pie. They'll make it fresh.

8. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seating is not all that great or all that abundant so if you are going to go when it is crowded you might plan on being one of those that are STANDING around eating pizza......so if you are not in the mood (or condition) to stand while eating pizza plan to go another time or when there will be less club kiddies

9. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is very comfy seating just outside the pizza place....I sat there as were many others.

10. ClarkGrswld4

ClarkGrswld4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the seating is comfy if you can get a seat...depends on what time you go...2am probably not gonna happen

11. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was disappointed. I wanted to go on an adventure to find it, and there it was. Out in the open.

12. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there around 1:30 am, luck of the draw.

13. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first day on the strip usually always results in a death march where I always go south and then back to center strip. One thing is always there for me on my way back after one too many: Secret Pizza. It just has become a ritual now and I take anyone I am with over there. Sure there are other places to pick up a slice, but this is just a fun little place to stop by.

14. pirviii

pirviii Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hidden Pizza

i tried to find it on my last visit, but I couldn't remember where it was. I wish I had found because we ended up spend $20+ each for the lunch buffet, but the food there just isn't our taste and found very little to eat and left still hungry.

15. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not the 2nd floor, but the 3rd floor, when you hit the landing of the 3rd floor...you can likely walk in a straight line (avoid the pool table and chairs in your way) and you will come across a long hallway with pictures of old records..a pinball machine/video game? will be down there as well.

16. matchu

matchu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just do yourself a favor and get a slice of the White Pizza. Seriously. You'll regret it if you don't.

17. Sue24

Sue24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a pic of what the "Secret Hallway" looks like.
    A good snack.
    And like others said, not much seating.

Attached Files:

18. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only tried it once and was not impressed.
    Vaguely recall you will see pinball machines down the hall.
    If you see any just head there.

19. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo's secret pizza

Well, we finally tried the well publicized "secret pizza joint" on the Cosmopolitan's 3rd floor and have to admit it was one of the best. I personally liked the white but the rest of our party raved on about the regular pepperoni. I would suggest if there are 3 or more, it's a better deal to order a whole pizza opposed to single slices. That pizza will be a must goto everytime we are in Vegas.

20. Willy

Willy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't agree more. Finally got to try it last week and it really was a great slice of pizza. Loved how laid back the atmosphere was as well. Ended up going twice and will definately be back again. The white slice was awesome, but the meatball was nothing to complain about either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.