1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Setting Up An MLife Account

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shane.Decker, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the redemption stuff says you have to an MLife account. Can I set one of those up before actually arriving? I only normally play at Caesar's properties so never got an MLife account? I have a few things purchased with my Loyalty Points so far so is it going to be a problem if I go out with the MLife account?

2. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do need to have an MLife account to actually redeem your rewards. You can claim them in the game without one, but you will have to have one to redeem. We just signed up online (got show tix and hotel room, so had to have the number when we reserved). When we get to Vegas we will get our actual card.

3. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    M life

My husband and I are M life members, but with our recent move, we somehow lost out M lIfe cards and all I had to do was call the M Life customer service number and the very nice lady gave me our M Life numbers.

And all we have to do, is go to the M life desk when we get to Vegas and get a new card, then check in and hopefully claim a reward.

K-9treatbaker

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can set up an account before arriving. Do it online, then go to any Mlife desk and pick up your cards when you arrive.
    Never had an Mlife card until this myVEGAS thingy either. Was always CET for me as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.