1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Ka Ticket

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Steve1212, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, was wondering if anyone knew how good the KA ticket reward seats are? Plus is it difficult to get the time and date you would like. I am going in 2.5 weeks and will only need to reserve one ticket and it is for a Wednesday night, just wondering if I would face any availability problems.

2. Kbaby Girl

Kbaby Girl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In October, I purchased tickets at the box office...first row of section 202. In May, I had myvegas reward for two premium tickets. I went to the players club and ask which night (during my stay) could I get the best seat? Surprisingly, it was Saturday night! We had aisle seats in section 101...the performers were literally on top of us! We felt part of the performance :clap: I still can't believe those tickets were free. They lady at the MLife desk was sooo helpful!!

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There aren't many bad seats at Ka

4. Sunbeamblue2002

Sunbeamblue2002 Tourist

I got mine from My Vegas a few weeks ago for first week in Aug and they were real helpful with helping me get what I wanted for me and hubby. I'm in the center sec on top in row JJ but they did get me aisle seats so that was cool. But I've been reading that its better a little bit back to take it all in as its my first cirque show.

5. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank-you, is it easy to return the reward if the availability does not fit your schedule?

6. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We redeemed the 1 ticket to ka in May. The seats are in the last 4 rows of the theater. That being said, the view was fine. It would have been nice to be a little closer, but it didn't really make a difference.

7. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I just booked the reward, its in section 202 row JJ. They were really helpful when I called in.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.