1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Legends Tribute at Flamingo: w/ buffet ??

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by boboswisher, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are very cheap seats available through TravelZoo for this show. $20 gets you a seat in the back, and roughly $50 gets you right up to the stage with a buffet...

Is the buffet at the Flamingo terrifying ?? I'm by no means a foodie, but I eat a clean diet and have decent standards.

Also, how is this show? I'm assuming it is what it is; a campy tribute show. But is it a "good" one ??

2. jlstilp

jlstilp Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not gotten this deal but will give my opinion on the Flamingo buffet and Legends.

Flamingo buffet - only went once - about a year ago with the Buffet of Buffets. There are a lot of choices - but nothing looked very appealing. the other very strange thing was we went about 1pm on a Tuesday and there was almost no one there - which led to lots of food just sitting there not very fresh. We tried a couple of things (honestly don't remember most of it) and it wasn't so good. We did enjoy the awesome views of the Flamingo Habitat though. Possibly if we went there without the BoB maybe we would have explored more but instead we quickly wrote it off and moved on to Harrah's for a proper lunch buffet.

Legends in Concert - have not seen this since it moved to Flamingo but have seen it about 10 times over the years when it was at IP and then Harrahs (I am Diamond TR so get free show tickets and also have gotten some from House Seats). We really enjoy this show and are very happy that it lives on at Flamingo. The performers all sing live and there is great dancing and videos that go along with the show. Sure, it's a little cheesy, but overall, the production values are good and the variety of "Legends" is usually entertaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.