1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Quick eats around Cosmo?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by seviay, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking for a little help for quick/cheap eats while staying at the Cosmo next month. I'm thinking the quickest/easiest way is to either go over the pedestrian bridge to the new structure that has Walgreens in it, or cross over at street level in front of Bellagio to get to the Miracle Mile Shops.

The other alternative is going all the way to Monte Carlo, but these would probably be (drunken) meals where I wouldn't feel like traveling too far from home base.

I know of the Secret Pizza Place and we'll likely eat there once, but I've heard it's way too busy late night...and it doesn't sound that great for a 10am meal. Anything I'm not thinking of?

Thanks all

2. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Pinks across street at PHo, as well as several other options in there, like Earl of Sandwich and more.

3. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, Earl was going to be my #1 choice. It's usually quick and easy, and relatively inexpensive. I haven't been disappointed there yet...just wasn't sure if there were any recent additions that I wasn't thinking of. Thanks

4. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about Holsteins, great burgers and wings for a decent price and u don't have to leave the hotel. Also super easy to get it to go if u want to eat in your room.

5. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also i stumbled in at PF changs happy hour over at PH one day and it was super cheap and very good. Also relative quick.

6. LakeMinnetonkaRealtor

LakeMinnetonkaRealtor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yolos at PHo has a great happy hour too with a bunch of app and drink specials.

7. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to Estiatorio Milos for happy hour. If I were staying at the Cosmo, I would literally go every day of the trip.

schwaiguy

8. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Milos and Comme Ca have great happy hour specials. I am already planning to do the Milos $22 lunch special this Monday with my parents.

Good HH specials at Aria nearby as well (Todd English & American Fish).

Chris

9. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any specific recommendations on food/drinks? I was thinking of doing the $22 lunch anyway. Thanks!

10. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went, I had the meze plate, lavraki, and yogurt martini, and I thought they were all excellent.

11. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have 2 people upgrade the lunch, like $10/$15 each, one to the crab cake and one to the grilled octopus. They are so good, I ghost taste them for weeks afterwards.

Once they took away my tuna burger and started happy hour, it just became happy hour.

The bread and olive oil here is remarkable.

I was also going to suggest Michael Mina, too, but I've never been there.

As for Earl of Sandwich, I thought it fell somewhere below Quiznos. but I have really high standards when it comes to sandwiches.

schwaiguy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.