1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Rewards best deals ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike mc, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been playing for 3 months now built up some point towards a future trip (Sept ) Just wondering what you think are the best value and worst values currently available should I be banking for rooms if so which resorts ? or for dinner/buffet/show packages and where ? Always been a CET player not familiar with MGM properties

added note : no intrest in staying at Trashy Castle,Circus, or seeing Criss Angel :Þ I do have some common sense

2. veovis23

veovis23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd have to think that the Tender and Excal Steakhouse rewards are probably the best bang for the buck ($150 comp for 75k LPs), maybe the Fleur experience too (not sure $$$ value but 193k for a 5 course meal for 2 has to be pricey).

Additionally those are 3 of the hardest rewards to redeem.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the 2 nights in the Mirage Tower suite is probably the best value.

Oh wait, they don't have that anymore. In that case, probably the one night in the Tower Suite.

What's that you say? They don't have that anymore either? Ok then I'd say the 2 tickets to Love or "O" are probably your best value.

What? Not those either :cry: Oh, but they do have single tickets? They are cheaper than the two tickets were though right? No? :cry:

:confused2: Oh, umm well then maybe the two nights at Mirage with no resort fee. That should be worth a decent chunk of....oh, not those either? Only one free night then? No, wait, not free? You have to pay a resort fee now? :Þ

Sheesh, can I still get a deck of cards? :beer:

4. myvegas1

myvegas1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    99k for an aria room isn't too bad.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The BONUS weeknight rooms are by far the best deal, at all the properties. But remember it's a SINGLE NIGHT, you can't get multiple nights really. (you have to purchase the rest at your Mlife rate). Show tickets too, you can only get one. Make sure you are getting a deal or don't do it.

I'd look through all the rewards and really judge what you'd like to get... and if it's worth your time.

Tender steak house is the best reward left. The buffets are a pretty good deal. But don't set your heart on anything because the rewards change rapidly.

6. Kickin

Kickin Flea

My girlfriend plays this game and I just learned what the hell MyVegas was all about from her yesterday. Seems like a major chore...

The best value is first of all going to be anything you would spend the cash on in the first place. It also exactly $2 per 1000 LPs for most of the deals I saw. Though some give you a lot less than that like the Starbucks one on the low-end and most of the room comps on the high end.

So the best value is going to be anything that gives you $2 per 1000 LPs or better AND that you would have spent cash on in the first place.

7. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Imho, Mirage and Luxor tower rooms.

8. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $50 Monte Carlo food and credit for 35k LP isn't bad either. Got to agree, 75K LP Excalibur and Luxor steakhouse rewards are pretty awesome. I scored both of them for my upcoming trick in 5 days, woot!

9. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here comes a question that has been asked a million times. Can you use that whole 150 towards booze at the bar?

10. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't comment on the steakhouses specifically, but when I got the $75 comp for that sports bar at NYNY I'm pretty sure I drank the majority of it.

EDC
  11. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We found this game back in February or so, helped out on our trip in April, Got a 2 night suite at Mandalay Bay (also helped Mandalay Bay, we'll be back there in July now, lol)
    Got free drinks at a few different places, got some food at Monte Carlo, got 2 lunches at the Bellagio Buffet.......

Since then the game has gotten more popular and the rewards have tightened up alot. I play it a bit here and there, nothing like I was before.......

12. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your a CET player, you probably already have comped or well discounted rooms. I'm a CET player and get all the rooms I want comped, so my reward focus is on food and shows. I have alot of CET points, but like to try new places.

My last trip I redeemed the Excal Steakhouse and the Circus Circus Steakhouse rewards and they were both outstanding. My friend and I ordered just about everything we wanted and they kept telling us we had "a little more left" on our comp. We were welcomed at both places and we talked to the waiters freely about the MyVegas comp.... the waiters love them as it keeps the restaurant busy. The Circus Circus Steakhouse is no longer available.

I also redeemed for 2 tickets to Zumanity. i'm going with a friend in July and the show ticket rewards have changed to just 1, so i will be using some of those on my next solo trip.

For the July trip, I have redeemed both the Excal Steakhouse (I could get it again because it "left" for awhile and was reloaded) and the Luxor Steakhouse reward. My friend and I enjoy a few steakhouse meals, but might not break away from the action, these rewards ensure we do. We enjoyed the heck out of them last time!

They are hard to get, which is evidence they are a great reward. i'm really looking forward to using them this trip since the experience in April was so awesome!
    diane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.