1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Double XP

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasqc, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been doing great tonight on this new promo

Its only on EXCALIBUR 2

2. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too bad you have to bet 600 or more. I'll pass.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't mind the min 600 bet... I just don't like that game. Seems to just suck up money like crazy.

The bonuses don't seem to come up as often as they do with the first Excalibur and when you get the free spins they still have those bonus shields coming up in the spins - yes thats good if you get more free spins, but most of the time they are just going to be wasting a spot that could be used for a paying symbol.

4. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't win a thing tonight on it! I'll give it another try tomorrow. Good luck, everyone!

5. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double XP = 4X chip drain

Always seems that way.

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. Down over 140k in less than 300 spins at 1500. Now I have 90k left...yay.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  7. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had a HUGE run on this game. Started with 700k chips, I have been saving for the next double XP event. Started at level 156 and made it to level 180. I now how around 80k LP and still 900k coins to use. I probably cycled 20mil coins or so, went up to 2.5mil at one point then back down.

The most frustrating part was getting a free spin bonus, which I kept getting 10 more spins 4 times (50 free spins total) and I barely won anything!

Either way, huge win! Thanks for the heads up

8. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had similar runs on this game, up 15 levels so far.

9. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was playing it all day and it payed out 6 jackpots before the XP bonus started. After that started it stopped paying out and sucked up 40k in coins. Lame.

10. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The run to level 200 begins!

11. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played for a bit this AM, lost all coins very quickly, I seem to play daily and lose daily. I think a better strategy would be to stockpile soem chips for the double XP days, but that would require patience!!.............;)

12. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went through 400k betting 1500 per spin this morning. At one point I went 18 spins in a row without a win. The 19th spin was a 100 chip win. I quit after that.

:grrr:

13. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started off at 1.4m playign 1500 a spin, but then thought I would up it to 3k... After a while I went below 1m, so upped it to 6k a spin and chased :rolleyes2:

I went down to 120k at 6k a spin, but hit a mini run and got it back to 600k before I quit for a while.

I started playing again then and was dropping again to 300k, but then I hit the biggest heater I've seen since I started playing.

I got an 80k x2 on the wheel, then hit the 200k, had a 550k run on 10 free spins and a 450k too. I'm now sitting back at 1.4m and have gotten up from 145 to 161 with no damage :beer:

Level 200 is in sight if I can just not run terribly before double XP ends :evillaugh

14. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got to level 190 before it ate all my coinage, was a great run, started saving for next double xp! Hopes it is within a week or so.

15. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ran it up to 2.5m before busting this morning, but I only needed another 1m to get level 200 which was annoying :grrr:

I bought a $19 chip package, resumed at 6k a spin and ran it up to 500k before busting just after I broke the 200 :thumbsup:

I think what I'll do is just play a tiny bit each day once I'm home from Vegas, then buy a $199 package and see how long I can make it last through the year playing sensibly.

16. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking at a $199 package to (maybe) raise your number of rewards or just to have the chips? A big package may not be a bad idea for a new(ish) player but seems a bit pointless for someone at a decent level... every 5th level costs more in exp than the amount of chips purchased for $199.

For example, you currently have 19 days before your trip. Do you need LPs between now and then for another reward or are you set for this trip? If you don't play at all between now and then, collect your free spin, properties, emails, etc every day then by the time you return from your trip you will be sitting on a 7-figure stack of chips for free.

If you have the discipline to stick to 1K spins and stop when the reels are cold then a million+ chips would allow you to play for a good long time.

17. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know that buying chip packages no longer raises your reward limits right?

18. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be buying them just for the chips, but on reflection you're probably right and I would be betting served just raiding my properties several times a day.

I'll have 11months before I'm going back to Vegas, so over the year I should be able to accrue myself some nice rewards for the next trip.

I bought the the chips today because I'm impatient and I just wanted to get myself up to level 200 so I could book the Wolfgang Puck tasting menu :evillaugh

19. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So... you spent $200... to get whats effectively a 2-for-1 dining coupon worth about $100-125?... and you are too impatient to wait for a trip thats not coming for 11 months... and you can't book it now anyways since it probably has a 90 day expiration...

20. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

No, I bought a $19 chip package so I could get that last million or so XP points I needed for level 200 to book the tasting menu for my trip that is in a few weeks.

I won't have much time to play between now and then, so figured it was easier to just get it done now and not have to worry about finding time.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.