1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best pool parties and night clubs for 22 and 23 year old guys.

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Darren14, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darren14

Darren14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Heading down to Vegas June 30th to July 4th. Will be staying at the Flamingo.

There gonna be between 2 - 4 of us and were wanting to hit up some Pool parties and night clubs as are first trip down we only went to the Go Pool at Flamingo which was good but an older crowd and only hit up couple sports bars (Blondie's and Lagasse' s Stadium) as the guys i was with aren't into the clubbing as much.

From what I've seen relax at Rehab on Monday might be a best choice for pool parties? is that true? There so many options.. so other suggestions would be appreciated.

Then when it comes to night clubs im clueless.. We all hating waiting in lines so is are best bet a club crawl? If so which one are the best? and where do they take you?

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

2. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am no expert but I can see where this thread will be going. It will be hard for 4 guys to not wait in lines unless you're going to be shelling out big bucks for a table and a couple bottles. So unless all 4 are fully committed I would pass on the club scene. Just drink gamble and go to a strip club and buy $15 beers. Will be way more fun.

Cheers

3. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely if you want to avoid the lines definitely do a club crawl. Most hit up several good clubes like pure, etc. Check groupon for some deals and if you book through one of the club crawls you won't have to worry about being 4 guys trying to get into the club as your hosts walk you right in.

4. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any Tier 1 pool party.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guys

There is a big difference between 2 and 4 guys when clubbing in Vegas. 2 guys are fairly easy to get around, but 4 is different. The top clubs you might be looking at 3-5k minimum, because of july 4 th weekend. Typically look at 2-4 bottle minimum. The pools will vary as well.

6. Darren14

Darren14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's looking more like 2 or 3 guys then 4 of us.

But either way pretty much a club crawl is really the only good option to get in.

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    crawls

I have nothing against club crawls, you have to make it to the start point, ride a bus with 20-30 ppl you don't know, and most of the clubs if not all are clubs needing people, then after your finished you have to find your own way home. The crawls are good if your on a serious budget or clueless about Vegas nightlife. It might be worth doing on Thursday night to find the clubs you want to see, then hit up a better club. Not sure what your nightly budget is, but to get free entry to Rain , voodoo, the bank, Lily, haze or 1oak isn't that big of.a.deal. if your list of clubs had marquee, the act, chateau, body English, hakkasan, light or xs, then you would be getting something. Yet again, this is my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.