1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Light Nightclub @ Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lsiunsuex, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did anyone go to Light over this past weekend ? (Memorial Day)

Dying to know how it was / cover / wait / drinks / how packed it was

Considering a trip to vegas in late August / September and I know obviously you don't need to stay at the hotel to goto the hotels clubs, but I generally like to do that

Also, if you went - how much did they change the pool for the outdoor "club" ? Wave pool still there? Lazy river?

We got married at Mandalay 3 years ago so we still hold it as our top spot to stay...

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Light

The biggest thing about light will be how many people. depending on tons of variables there will be a wait. If your new to how it works, I would get there early. They have a ticket system now, and not sure how long that will last. the pools didn't change much

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I can't speak to how the experience is there, it's my understanding that the dayclub was built out in a totally separate area from the main pool complex. I was there last month, and they haven't touched the wave pool, the lazy river, or really anything else that I could tell. Only potential variable is whether the music from the dayclub will infiltrate over to the main pools, which I imagine might happen but can't say for sure.

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  4. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.