1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 75k LP Steakhouse Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ahardinjr, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Was just wondering if anybody redeemed and used the 75k LP Luxor or Excalibur steakhouse dinner and if it is still $150 comp credit or if they reduced it?

2. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's $150

3. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi we had 2 rewards for Excalibur, 1 for myself & 1 for the wife back in march. I had the 20 oz ribeye both times & wife had chicken (not a steak person). Both times the meal was great, we had starter, main & sweet plus a couple glases of red wine. First time just over 150 the next just under, we gave 25$ tip each time + 10 $ to lady on the door the 2nd time, she was realy nice and cheerful. hope this is helpful.

4. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the response. I'm torn between redeeming the Excalibur or Luxor steakhouse. Need 14k more LP and that reward is mine! Can't wait...

5. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These rewards are super hard to get, I wonder how many they have available each night, im sure it's not 10. 3 weeks till we leave for the trip, will keep trying. Already have the $75 NYNY and Rick n Ritas to fall back on.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I've been trying to snag either one of these or Border Grill for the past week, and it never comes off sold out..

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try a little after 7am PST (preferably on a weekday) if you can. Roughly 7am PST is when rewards usually reload.

8. James G

James G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been trying to get the steak house for a week with no luck. I'm thinking of just trying to get something else. Just not sure what to get. I'm staying a the orleans but was thinking of maybe getting a myvegas comped room along with a dinner offer so I can drink and not worry about driving or having to take a taxi back to my room.

9. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's 5 available per day.

10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed Tender last week the e-mail says this

It came up for me at 7:14 I just kept clicking on the reward and going back to the rewards, click back click back... till it appeared. Took me a few days.

11. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't even see Border Grill on my rewards....

12. Bloomview

Bloomview Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am very discouraged now as have been trying day after day to get one of the steakhouse offers with no luck. Trip coming up the end of this week and looks I will go without reedeeming lots of lps because nothing we want is attainable. Even though it is a free game and I understand those who say you should not complain, I am now complaining! There are likely thousands of people trying to get a few items within seconds before they are gone. They took away my 4th offer ability and I would be okay with that if I could get to use what I have amassed on one of the dinners. I am sad to say it is unlikely that I will continue to play after this upcoming trip.

13. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Dinner at Tender or Camelot is the most prized reward of all the rewards. I just got Tender this morning at 7:09-ish and it sells out in less than 10 seconds. If you're not there at the time of which it opens, it's improbable to get it -- believe me there's many times where things closed and I missed it by seconds. I suggest practicing entering the name and pasting the e-mail with a reward that stays open a lot so when it comes down to the real thing you'll be very fast at entering it in.

It's the Brunch and Mimosas Reward worth 92,940 LPs.

14. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can understand the frustration that is going on with a lot of people, specifically those who have somewhere between 150,000 - 400,000 LPs and have the rewards and rules change constantly in the last month or two. There's very few rewards left that are the same as what it was from the beginning. What I would suggest is if you see something you like buy it ASAP as long as you are going within 3 months of when you buy it. Rewards can change, be removed, sell out, etc. at any time.

I know what people are going through right now and the sort of anger that is building up. I don't hate the changes as much as everyone else because I have redeemed things, but the way it happened on what changes were made is really what annoys me. Part of it has to do with myVegas/Playstudios but part of it has to do with the online users. Both sides are responsible for how the game plays now. I could talk about my thoughts and feelings day to day from now to back 9 months ago -- but that whole journey would take a book's worth of pages to say everything.

Other advice is just keep trying to do your best and get those rewards. Who knows, rewards can reopen when people refund them and you might get lucky and buy one that someone just refunded.

15. dalej42

dalej42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing the game again in March after using a ton of rewards in January. I never could get the steakhouse reward. I'm going to vegas today with 4 buffets (Luxor, Mirage, Bellagio, and the All day) After I get back, I'm just going to play the game very casually, the time spent on the game isn't really worth it, but it is free.

16. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, CSTutor! :thumbsup:

17. Bloomview

Bloomview Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't understand this cut and paste thing. :cry: Is that the only chance?

18. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Basically what you do is before the reward gets open, write out your e-mail on Notepad and then copy (Control + C). When the reward becomes open, when you fill in the e-mail section just paste (Control + V) into that section to save time.

You're welcome :)

19. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As someone who tried for 14 straight mornings to get the steakhouse reward I understand your frustration. Right when I was ready to give up I finally nabbed tender on my 15th try! 15th! that's 3 weeks as I sleep in on weekends, anyways don't give up quite yet you might get it! If you've got a trip planned a ways out I'd start trying to get rewards as soon as you have the required LPs and are within 90 days. With the steakhouses being so coveted the only way to get them is as follows:

1. Buy a different reward first. When you buy your first reward you must put in your full first and last name and email address. Once you've bought one however you can just put in initials (or any letter) and you'll be able to buy (this is important later on). If you have your heart set on 3 difficult to obtain rewards you can buy an easy one and then return it later on.
    2. type your email out in a word document (or online anywhere you can copy it), highlite it and righclick and click "copy". Once you've copied text if you hit Control+V it will paste, this saves you valuable seconds typing.
    2. Starting at 7am Vegas time load the rewards click on the reward (it will say sold out) click on "back to browsing" do it again, and again and again, I was doing it around 15 times a minute. WARNING: this is so tedious and brutally boring. Don't give up too soon the day I got tender it didn't load until 7:14.
    3. Eventually you'll click on the reward and it will be available, (if when you click the reward their is a slight delay this is a good sign it's re-loaded) put a letter in "first name" a letter in "last name" put the cursor in "email" and hit Control+V click the box next to terms and conditions and hit OK.
    4. Pray

I know it sounds insane that you need to do all of this clicking like a crazy-person and shave 5 seconds off typing but with so many people fighting for so few rewards its your only chance. Finally, if you have multiple computers pick your fastest one the day I finally got mine I used my wife's newer laptop.

Good luck!

20. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It took me awhile to get the Excalibur steak house dinner. I practiced many times before I finally got it. I wish I had known I could have just put initials in. Try a Sunday morning, that is when I got it. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.