1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diversity & gambling on VMB is amazing

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Joe, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thing I enjoy about VMB is we have people here playing penny slots, others betting 10k on a sporting event and others playing $5 and higher VP, plus the Bacc. And there is Natedog betting… I don’t know how much, I can’t add that high!

My point is that the diversity of the board is amazing and entertaining. The trip reports, food reports, room descriptions and photos etc...they are all fun to read and see.

Now if I can just get a Royal on this trip:poke:

Thanks, Sonya!:thumbsup:

2. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. The wealth of information on this website will make your next trip to Vegas a better one. Good job!

3. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes ... diversity is definitely it !! Slots vs VP ... table games vs machines ... Blackjack vs roulette vs baccarat vs live poker ... full pay VP vs terrible short pay VP ... lower risk 9/6 JOB vs volatile 9/6 DDB ... coupon use (ME) vs $200 show tickets ... cheap buffets vs high-end steakhouses ... etc., etc.

Vegas has it all, for what anybody wants to do. Don't you just love it ?

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good post Joe!!! Thanks for the reminder!!! Even though we don't agree sometimes on the small things, I think we all pretty much LOVE Las Vegas and discussing it. I've sure learned a lot and been entertained plenty from the info on this board!!!

For sure... Thank You Sonya!

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The credit all goes to the members who share their wisdom here.

I just provide a framework to communicate and the moderators do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to keeping things sane around here. It's you guys who share your experiences and advice here day in and day out that make it the amazing source that it is. :nworthy:

6. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree 110% If it were not for this board I would never have known the best transport from the airport, the best suite to ask for, the best tickets, shows and how to max my comps. I had been to Vegas many times before, but never experienced Vegas since finding this board.

The variety is amazing and really opens your eyes. I have learned so much.

The only thing that is a bit scary to me is how I've come to know people I've never met. I have heard of these on line relationships and thought those people were a bit "touched." I sort of understand it now. Especially after a few trip reports. I look to see what Shifter thinks of things and am not shocked by BeeJay's antics anymore.

Vegas attracts is a lot of things to a lot of people and this board is a perfect reflection. Thanks Sonya for being such a fair moderator who keeps us all in line.

7. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. This board does indeed enhance the Vegas experience for tens of thousands people. It definitely provides a fix for me when I'm jonesing between trips.

later, GVJ

8. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

This board is called a community for a reason. Indded, it is like a small town with diversity abounding at every corner. And, I think we get along and respect one another more than most towns.
    VMB has been like a second home to me.

9. Firehawk

Firehawk Semi-Amateurish Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the best threads I've seen!!! I agree 100% Can't wait to put my knowledge learned here to use next week.

10. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have learned so much about Vegas on this board, thanks to the many great people here.

I enjoy reading the trip reports, restaurant and show reviews, opinions of various Vegas issues, and gambling adventures.

People here are respectful, intelligent, and compassionate, especially about our common love for everything Vegas.

I visit here every day!:thumbsup:

11. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what you mean. I've spent my children's lifetime warning them about just such relationships...but I guess they've spent they're lifetime teaching me about just such relationships...

One of my "snapshot" memories of Vegas was when my husband and I were wondering downtown. He stopped me and said "I feel like I'm travelling with a tour guide..."

From caviar to cocktails, VMB never fails to teach me something new. Thank you!

12. Nordlicht

Nordlicht Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If i may add one thing:

As a long time reader (and not poster) of this board, i can't thank
    everybody enough for all the information shared here!

Being from germany and only able to have one or two trips a year to our
    favourite place on earth, this board surely has increased the experience
    of each and every trip by far!

Thank you so much! I really love this board!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.