1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Automatic bet increase???

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by klawrey, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I was just playing Excalibur trying to get to the 20 flowers for 50k. Well I got to 10 flowers and was rewarded with 5k in chips putting me to 39k when I come back from the notification screen for the 10 flowers and 5k it bumps by bet to 500 a line and I piss away 15k.

Why would they put this feature in the game other than to screw you out of chips? Why would I bump my bet to 15k a spin when I have 39k in the bank? Why can't they just leave your bet at whatever bet level you were at? Thankfully I at least got it back to 30k before I called it a night but still can help but be angry over the 15k wasted spin. I could be 45k now instead of 30k, thanks a lot myVEGAS!!!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Contact their support about this. They may be able to help you get those chips back.

I've never experienced that myself, but it could be possible there was an errant click of the mouse or the browser refreshed. I personally wish they would leave the baseline bet the same for each user unless the user changes it. I've lost a ton of chips because I didn't pay attention to the bet size :faint:

3. veovis23

veovis23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a break in the game. Anytime a break happens (game stall, sharing a bonus, etc.) the game refreshes to the max bet relative to your chipstack.

Pretty common complaint amongst players. Was really bad yesterday when they were implementing/fixing code for sharing wins after free spins.

4. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :grrr::vomit:
    Dam it, was just reading this thread whilst playing in the background and got caught for 6800:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.