1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Standard or MGM King Exec Suite?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by markr520, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are currently booked at the Monte Carlo in a high room deluxe... which sounds nice, but we're going to cancel the reservation. We can get a standard room at the Aria or a King Exec Room at MGM for 10 dollars more per night... Pretty much a no brainer for us.

Family is staying at Monte Carlo... Leaning right now towards Aria due to proximity and the Tram to MC and Bellagio, but I can be swayed to the MGM Grand... provided the King Exec rooms aren't 10 miles from the entrance.

Thanks!

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your family is in MC, Aria makes the most sense, regardless of the room quality. It really is an easy walk.

3. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would switch to Aria. You wouldn't even need to take a tram to MC from Aria, it's quicker to just walk there.

4. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you have a car or not. But if you do have a car, it is much easier and quicker to jaunt between MC and Aria if you are picking up/dropping off.

5. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having stayed at all of the properties in question, I would definitely say if your family is staying at MC, the slight upgrade to Aria is going to be leaps and bounds better than MC and much more convenient than MGM. The walk from MC to Aria (and vice-versa) is very easy, so you can pop over to grab Subway or McD for a snack with very little effort. You won't be disappointed in choosing Aria

6. dalej42

dalej42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing is close at MGM. As the others have said, pick Aria.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. It's a great place, but it's really difficult to get in and out of there, either self park, valet or cab. I'd go with Aria just for the location. Aria is a step up too.

8. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria makes the most sense for sure.

9. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Executive suites at MGM are not suites but larger rooms.
    They are nice and have been renovated but the Aria rooms are nicer as is the entire property.

Regarding the tram, it is actually easier and faster to walk into MC than take the tram.
    Walking out of the south entrance at Aria(near the poker room) you take the escalator up walk down the hall and a down escalator takes you into MC.

I also found it easier to walk into Bellagio using the shortcut. Walk out the north entrance(by the men's store) and across the circle into Vdara.
    Walk straight through and you will end up in Bellagio's spa tower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.