1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's Piano Bar drink prices?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by DonnyC, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know what the drink prices are like at Harrahs piano lounge? Is there a cover charge? Can you smoke in their? Can you bring in your own drinks?

I am interested in the time after 9:00pm, not the karaoke.

2. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never seen or been asked to pay cover and have gone on Saturday night's. I have definitely seen people smoke. I am sure you can bring your glasses from elsewhere in.. I am sure I have. Drink prices are standard Vegas. I am sure around $8 for a mixed drink. Maybe a little less.

Make sure you stick around if the twins are there, they can work the crowd.

3. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been in 2 years so dunno about current covers. Back then, there was a $5 cover on weekends. I never paid a cover although I don't think I was there on a weekend. I do recall walking past on a weekend and seeing a structured entrance line though in the past where you would have to pay cover. I've always just walked in, with a couple of beers in my hand from outside with no problem. It's a lounge, people come and go all the time. They do have waitresses that come around. Standard pricing, nothing outrageous. Figure $5 a beer and you'd probably be pretty close.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you mean the dueling paino bar theres no cover ,there could a table drink minium but i always sit at the bar.

prices i belive a beer is 6 or 7 dollars ,nothing to high for a dive bar

5. unomas

unomas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Years ago the wife and I walked in to the dueling piano twins and sat at the only empty table. We had no plans on drinking as it was the end to a very long day, but the waitress informed us that there was a #2 drink minimum (no cover back then). Well after about two bottles of wine we staggered on back to the room, very fun time! :beer:

6. Bricks

Bricks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why would you walk into a bar - with no plans of buying anything ?

Glad you bought a beer and enjoyed :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.