1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET buffet of buffets

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by shokhead, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Might be some like me that just don't do a buffet because for me I just can't eat the money's worth so I know pretty much zero about them. Who in the CET family has the best or at least a good breakfest, lunch and dinner? I'm guessing CP has close to the best of all of the servings.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH is my fave, lots rave about Paris as well. Harrahs has been just fine, Flamingo was only so so for me.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars new buffet is supposed to be the best of them all. However, I just got the card and one important thing to note is that if you want to include the Caesars Bacchanal Buffet and/or Rio Seafood Buffet in that Buffet of Buffets offer, an additional fee for each applies. I believe it would be $15 per person extra for each buffet.

4. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've had Flamingo for breakfast and Harrahs for dinner. Both had good food and service.

5. DuckMan87

DuckMan87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done the buffet of buffet a few times, I've ate at the FLAMINGO, HARRAH'S, PARIS, and THE RIO, ate at the CAESARS PALACE one before they put in the new buffet.... I'd have to say my favorite was at the RIO, biggest selection of food and all tasted good stayed there last year and just ate at the buffet for breakfast Lunch and dinner since I've ate at the other ones in years past and didn't feel the need to go to the other ones again.. Paris buffet has great taste to it the other 2 are so so, going to try the PH one this next trip but i highly recommend the Rio and Paris buffets

6. encinodog

encinodog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The extra $15 for the Caesars Palace buffet is worth it for dinner. Heard that breakfast at Paris is great.

7. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they still have a Platinum line at the buffets, or have they done away with that?

8. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a buffet connoisseur and I'm really not a fan of many CET buffets except for the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesar's Palace, which is my absolute favorite. I also enjoy the Paris one. Planet Hollywood, to me, is worse than Golden Corral. Rio buffets are not good either although they get great reviews, to me they taste no better than TV dinners.

If you don't have that big of an appetite I would just consider doing buffets for breakfast in which Wynn, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, or Paris would be excellent choices. *Edit - first three are not CET, I know but IMHO are worth entertaining the idea.

9. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET because were are talking about using the free 24 hr buffet you get when you get the visa, not best buffets in general.:thumbsup:

10. Andy the Baker

Andy the Baker Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and this is per visit - so if you go to Caesars for Breakfast, and then dinner you will be charged the extra twice.

For me, after buying this last year, Caesars is the only one i'm going back to next time

11. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last I saw, the upcharge for the Caesars buffet was $15 for breakfast, $20 for lunch and $25 for dinner (per person).

- Linda in TX

12. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I make it a point to eat Rio's buffet once everytime I am in Vegas, I absolutely love it and the stir fry is to die for.

Paris is great for breakfast, the crepes are awesome.

I was not impressed by Bacchanal. If it was thrown in with the BoB pass, without the additional $15, then it wouldn't have been too bad, but the added cost and the fact the line is incredibly long didn't impress me. The food was only "meh." Nothing food wise knocked my socks off, sorry, but that is my honest opinion.

Food questions are always varied on here, one person will love one place, while another person hates it.

13. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my fisrt couple of trips i didnt make it to harrahs, did last time and loved it so much went back the next day

Cant go wrong with PH and paris, flamingo is so/so

14. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Always to Rio, Harrahs, and PH. Can't stand the Paris.

15. dean619

dean619 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars Bacchanal Buffet and/or Rio Seafood Buffet are both totally worth the extra money. PH & Paris are both ok but the can't beat the food at both Caesar's and Rio Seafood!

16. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there somewhere that you can see what they serve on certain days for breakfast and dinner?

17. heaton33

heaton33 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really enjoy the PH buffet for breakfast and dinner....we don't get to do lunch after we have filled up at breakfast time :thumbsup:

18. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flamingo's ain't bad. If you're a Platinum or higher, you get to skip the line and get a seat over by the Wildlife Habitat. Also get free wine or mimosas with your meal.

19. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of The Buffets without a up charge, I stick to Rio and Parris. I love seafood but I am not a fan of Rio's Seafood Buffet. Caesars Bacchanal seems to me is not as good as when it had first opened. It is worth the upgrade if you have never been there. I have not paid any up grades my last few visits and do not miss it.

20. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wherever you go, stay away from the buffet at the Quad.:vomit:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.