1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club and Party Bus tour

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by critchtc21, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. critchtc21

critchtc21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it may have been Rockstar, the company that provided the tour. You go to a club then jump on a party bus and they take you to another club.

There was a deal on Groupon for $39. You get free drinks on party bus, free entrance to clubs, and drink specials. So I think it is good deal.

Anyone know where I can find this deal? Or any other suggestions on this type of tour?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just keep checking Groupon, Living Social etc, they pop up all the time. I have never paid full boot for any of those deals on my last 4 trips, a discount always appears.

3. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon has about three or four different company's going just about every day for club crawls or club tours. Definitely thinking about hitting one up on my next trip out. Never really did the club thing but looking forward to it...the whole dress code thing has me up in a bundle though as there are so many sights that say different things. Wish someone would just make it short, sweet and to the point.

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend of mine saw a $39 one on travelzoo Wednesday as we have a very large group going in July. Four clubs, first 2 in Mirage, bus over to Hard Rock and then bus back to Pure in Caesar's.

In the fine print part it says Party Bus tour is valid Friday evenings and although guests can bypass the club entry lines, there may still be a wait.

You would have to walk over to Mirage to start and after Pure either have to cab or walk back to your hotel assuming you are not staying at Mirage or Caesar's.

I found an all you can drink wells for $80 at Gallery in Planet Hollywood the entire night on their website. It is only available online. They also have a $60 one for 11 pm to 1 am. Here's the link for that one.

http://www.gallerylv.com/open-bar

Cheers.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Club Crawls

Sometimes what they advertise, isn't what you get. You need to read the fine print for sure. the night's, pickup and drop off locations, what clubs. No fun going to the old clubs where you could get in for free anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.