1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by johnvic, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel dumb asking this, but how does it work at the Bellagio Pool? I'm not much of a pool person but it might be a good thing for me to relax a couple of times on my next trip and get some sun. Do I have to pay if I just want to lay on a beach chair or is that a day bed? I assume towels are free but a tip is expected, how much? Will I be the only pasty middle aged guy there? Just kidding on that one, I know it's not rehab. I need Bellagio Pools for Dummies!

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everything is free unless you want a cabana. There's no one to tip either unless you have a cabana.

3. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're a guest of the hotel, there is no charge to use the sun chairs. Towels are also free. You only need to tip if someone gets you food, drink, etc... or if one of the attendants gets you a chair when it seems like one isn't readily available.

The age range will run the gambit from kids to the elderly.

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all!

5. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the best part is that it's nice an quiet!

6. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to reserve at Cypress Pool it's $100. We did two days there. Never a need for the towel game, great padded loungers, pool guys move umbrellas where ever you want so you have shade, they bring one free non-alcohol frozen drink around, orange slices, cucumber slices, there is always water nearby. We really enjoyed the treat. We also stayed four other days around the pool and now that it is into the summer season it really gets packed. Go down early (8-9) and throw a towel on a chair with a book or something. Shade becomes a premium. When you arrive they hand you two towels for the day. There is also water in the area for guests. We realty like Bellagios pool but shade is important...saw a lot of lobster looking folks.
    Cypress open 9-6 and main pools 8-7. Have fun

7. HotTubJohnny

HotTubJohnny Tourist

I was there last week and had no problem getting a chair at 11:30 or later.
    Please do not go down to the pool at 8am and put down a towel and a book and leave. This behavior is exactly what causes the problem with lack of chairs to begin with.

The attendants did a good job of going through and gathering up unused towels to make chairs available.
    It's a very quiet pool with good atmosphere. Enjoy!

8. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good call Johnny...I didn't mean to say we put down a towel and book and left. My wife and I love the pool all day so we would go down at 8 or 9 and get two chairs and then go grab our coffee and come back. Never gone more than 10 minutes. I agree it is a problem with others leaving for an hour or more and it drove us nuts. We were there last week also and you are correct, if it got to be peak time, the attendants would gather up towels on chairs if left attended for more than 1/2 hr. So, my bad if you thought we placed the towels and left for long periods.
    Also agree...music and atmosphere is quieter and more relaxed than others we have stayed at.

9. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Without a doubt, the Bellagio pool area is among the most quiet is all of Vegas, almost to the point of being subdued. So, if you're looking to relax, the Bellagio is the pool for you. If you want some excitement, perhaps try another place.

10. catfishncwc

catfishncwc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of all the vegas pools I have gone to, the bellagio is the most relaxing and luxurious. You will not be disappointed.
    also try the waffles at the pool cafe. They are some of the best waffles I have ever had.

11. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not only is it the quietest, most relaxing pool in Vegas, there is also a "guest only" restaurant in the pool area where you can grab a bite to eat.

12. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Subdued sunning with waffles sounds perfect, especially while it's so cold in NYC!

13. Film-Noir

Film-Noir High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep!

Agree!
    No Headache pounding music & some annoying Dj screaming
    "show us your tits" eep.
    Nice atmosphere to watch the scenery & relax in the warm sun.

14. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was that for 2? As in $50 each for the day? Thanks, Dino:beer:

15. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon-Thursday it is $50 for a lounge chair in Cypress. $75 for Fridays and Sundays. $100 on Saturdays and $125 for holidays. Highly recommend this option if you're looking for a quiet peaceful experience.

16. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct on the pricing ND80. And yes, as nice as the Bellagio pools are, the Cypress pool gives you even more quiet. We liked not having to play the get there early towel game. The Cypress pool area staff will do everything to make your stay comfortable.

17. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely. Going for third straight year to bellagio for the 4th. Took me long time to finally to get to Vegas and I love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.