1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club Crawls

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by papason, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papason

papason Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried one of the party tours? Trying to figure out the pros & cons of going this way with a group of 30ish guys or just getting bottle service at a major club.....

2. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did a saturday night tour with sin city club crawl last year and had a blast. Although, not nearly as good as the night at Marquee the next night. Still with it IMO if you want to check out more then one venue in a night. Might even try the friday night one this year as I haven't seen tryst yet and want to go back to chateau for a bit.

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been on several now, I highly recommend, we have abandoned bottle service since doing the club crawls. The money savings are amazing and we have never felt that we are missing out. We have been there done that on the bottle service though, I would recommend everyone try this at least once.

4. brandonmc

brandonmc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which company (companies) have you guys used? I'd love to book one of these ASAP.

5. papason

papason Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So would you recommend doing a club crawl vs bottle service? Was looking to book a table at tryst...

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its comparing apples to oranges. Bottle service at Tryst is clubbing at its highest level. It is also amazingly expensive. Right now the club crawls are going for $39 and up on Groupon. I have done both, I always say if you can afford and have never done the bottle service experience in LV, then try it once, it is incredible. As incredible as it is, its not worth the cost for me anymore, I like to do the crawls and call it a night.

I have not heard anyone not like the club crawl, just search around and see what the venues are and make sure it is ones you like. Keep in mind, they dont typically hit the WYNN clubs, and some of the Tier 1 clubs, so if those are a must see, then the crawl may not be for you.

7. papason

papason Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a quote for 1650 which includes 2 bottles , grat, tax or 3 bottles for 2250 at tryst from a host.. Maybe I can do that for a Saturday nite . Friday and Sunday do club crawls.. This will my groups first Vegas trip

8. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that would be one helluva weekend! Sounds like it would be a ton of fun.

9. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just so you know, you can get either a bottle of goose + moet for $300, 2 goose for $495 or 2 bottles of Goose and a bottle of Moet for $600 at Tryst if you go there on a Thursday. Check out JackColton dot Com. For club crawl I highly recommend sin city club crawl, they have deals on groupon and yelp all the time. It fluctuates between $39 and $45 though so gotta have good timing.

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    club crawls and Tryst

If your looking for a cheap night out for guys I would hit some of the older clubs. Tryst isnt on the high end of clubs anymore. Also, the prices you see for specials is typically without mixers and no tax nor gratuity . Club crawls are ok if you are wanting to see a cpl of clubs in a short period of time, but remember, your not hitting the top clubs and those prices are not good every weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.