1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's cabana, no more bottle service?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ref59405, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 The world champion of getting 3 and a kicker.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are headed back in Vegas in June, staying at Bally's for 5 nights. Last year we rented a cabana and really enjoyed it. I called them today to reserve one for this trip and I was told that the cabanas no longer come with bottle service. The rental includes the cabana, fruit and water. No bottle and no more credit at the bar. This seems hard to believe.

On their wesite it still mentions bottle service, and even their voice info about the cabana rentals says it offers bottle service. Has anyone else been told the same thing?

Thanks for your help

Boy's trip
    Annual birthday trip
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about Bally's specifically, but Flamingo had bottle service which was in addition to the cabana rental. The bottle service (we were able to talk them into swapping the bottle for a crap load of beer) was not included with the rental price and was added on seperately.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of CET properties are jacking up the rates of the cabanas to the previous level when it included food/beverage and charging extra for the food/drinks now.

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, they quoted $600/day for a cabana at CP including no f&b whereas in the past that was a f&b minimum to use the cabana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.