1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zumanity ticket

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by slovak044, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slovak044

slovak044 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi everyone my soon to be wife n i will be going to Vegas in two weeks for our honeymoon. I'm the only one of the two who plays myvegas. I'm looking into getting two of the 1 zumanity tickets for 34500 each. since i have never redeemed anything before is it possible for me to do that. I'm not sure if i read somewhere that you can redeem two things at the same time.. any info and help is greatly appreciated

2. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a look in the conditions on the second page of the reward. Most of them can only purchased one per person

3. slovak044

slovak044 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well that answers that thank you

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    However, they will let you get one ticket with the MyVegas points and purchase a second so you and your future wife can have seats together. However, I'm not sure if you will be able to get the 2nd seat at a discounted price. You never really want to pay full price for this show and almost every other Vegas show for that matter. You still might be better off using your points for something else and buy discounted tickets either on the web or at Tix4Tonight for Zumanity or any other show.

5. Elaine Vegas

Elaine Vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be 2 tix for the reward. It recently changed to 1 tix.

We were just there on the weekend and went to Zumanity. Didn't care for it. Just too offbeat for our tastes. Plus MYVegas gave us 2nd row seats and I was shaking in my shoes the whole time that they might pick on us. Unlike many shows where they pick on 2-3 ppl, in Zumanity, they involved the audience over a dozen times. I don't mind it...as long as I don't get chosen LOL!!

We ended up going to Fantasy an hour later and really enjoyed that, even though it wasn't as polished a production.

6. vdarrell

vdarrell Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can not claim 2 off your account for same gift unless stated. Options are to save enough lps for the 2 ticket show(yes they are more lps but that gives you another reward to claim) or have wife claim one for her and you claim one for yourself

Enjoy and good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.