1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Boyz II Men

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by thenuke1, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for those that cashed in points for this show how were the seats ???

is there an upgrade option ???

do you have to go DAYS in advance to get your tickets ?

can you claim your tickets over the phone ?

2. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For every day you want to go you can check seats at ticketmaster.com / Interactive Seat Map. Hope it is helpful for you.

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure this entirely accurate. I redeemed 20,00 LPs and tried to purchase a ticket for the 4/21 show. I looked at ticketmaster and saw that there were seats available, but when I called myVegas they told me there were no seats available so they credited back my LPs.

4. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myvegas seats are reportedly the last two rows of the theater

After redeeming our points for tickets to the show (this upcoming Sunday), I was disappointed to find that our tickets were in the next to the last row of the theater. I called to ask about upgrading our seats, but was told that was not possible, as it was a myvegas comp. Although the guy at the box office said it is not that large of a theater, I finally decided to just go on Travelzoo and buy better seats. Travelzoo tickets are reasonably priced, and if I'm going to the show, I want good seats. Good luck!!!

BTW I was told by a few sources that the myvegas people are relagated to a section of the theater, at the last two rows. When those seats are sold, then they say the show is "sold out" to myvegas redeemers, even though you can still buy tickets on their website.

5. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmm might pass on using my points for this

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Helps explain why these didn't cost too many LPs compared to the retail prices. I guess I will have to warn my g/f of the bad news. But we have often sat toward the back of the theater before to save a few bucks. And the guy at the box office is right, the show is in the Terry Fator theater which doesn't have a very large amount of rows (26).

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I claimed on the phone, they assigned me a seat, it was 2nd to last row, but the place isn't very big, so the seats were fine. They tell you that you have to pick them up before 4pm the day of the show. I don't think there is an upgrade option.

They aren't that expensive to buy.. if you are concerned I'd just purchase a seat. It was a great show, 100% worth the price. But free is definitely better than $61 :)

I went to one of their first shows in March, so maybe things have changed.. also remember, they are going dark for most of the summer to go on tour, so check the schedule before you buy them.

8. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those that redeemed the 1 voucher ... were you able to buy the seat next to it ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.