1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Corner Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sunshine54, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Wynn Corner Room worth the high prices ??

Which Corner (left or right side) with Strip View are the better option ??
    Which floor is better - high or maybe 20th between 35th floor ??

Corner Rooms are quiet ??

2. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't comment on "worth it?" Nor on the noise. But when you say "left or right" do you mean north or south as one stands on LV Blvd.? If so the south (right side) are the Tower Suites and the corner rooms are Parlor Suites. On the north Resort Side the rooms ending in odd #'s face the strip. Even #'s face the golfcourse.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn corner room is just a regular room located on the corner. It gives u a view to the side as well but its not really a big deal and i would not pay any extra for it.

4. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You think, the view is not spectacular enough for paying much more money/rate ?

5. JDinTN

JDinTN MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in them as free upgrades and I agree it is not worth paying much extra for. I never thought the view was that much better.

6. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. A nice upgrade, but not worth paying for unless you check in during a thunderstorm. Then they are totally worth it. We had a high room facing south and west one night and the lightshow was amazing. Turn out all the lights, open all the curtains, crack open some good booze and enjoy.

7. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. Pittsburgh5710

Pittsburgh5710 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a corner room the last time we stayed just by chance, and LOVED it. With that being said we didn't reserve one for our stay this year. I guess it's a fun perk, but for the little time we spend in our room it just wasn't worth actively seeking it out.

9. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Franco's picture shows a great view to Strip (Fashion Show Mall, TI, Mirage) from one window, the other window shows a big view about Vegas AND the ugly building side (Enchelon Construction).

Now I guess, it's not worth to pay so much money more to get a Corner Room with the Construction View.

What's about the other Corner ? Golf View, Palazzo Building View - that's it ?

10. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to Hijack the thread but the corner rooms only come in 1 King bed configuration correct?

11. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe so.

12. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We liked the extra windows in the room and the panoramic view but it's been a while and as I recall, the one thnig I didn't care for was there is piece of furniture missing because of the two walll of windows....I'm thinking it was actually the couch and in place of it was extra chairs. Myabe somebody can confirm.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.